TOPIC: Ready to Rock it! - 12 Week Challenge (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ugh, my computer just crashed with 4 comments left.... anywho...

jenntarver, sew1222, yay2012, msjcooper, hungergames324 & munny_p - great work on surviving the holiday week & maintaining thru it all

acmcnulty09 - I just got back to my 30 day shred workout too!

(mary)mom2four - glad the goals are helping you move forward!

deedsie - your post made me laugh out loud - so very true! - all of it!

dajndae - "....I plan to do great..." - love this!

navyknightah1 - sorry you & son both got sick! I hope you recover in time for your 5K. Way to go on your 90%! you deserve to be proud!

ready4achange - staying the same is great especially when you were expecting a gain

itsmindovermatter - sounds like you got some great tips on finding your old posts

jody - way to blast away from the vacation gain

merylwyn - hope this week is a better one!

adm88 - my mom loves her fit bit! she has maintained a 40# loss for 2 years - so I listen to her advice on these things!

dmolnaraz - "...not only about the scale..." - great advice!

grahamckas88 - sorry the scale result was unexpected - that can be so frustrating!

phoenix 3050 - yay on inches lost!

jenniprr - hope that mystery pound disappears as quickly as it showed up!

tryingagainin2012 - those parties can be tough... even the strongest of us struggle

Roni_M - can't wait for you to hit onederland! preparing the celebration now! :) That would be a great start to the holiday season!

AmandaWarner2 - hope you get unstuck from that number asap!

Victoire292 - good job fighting thru the emotional eating urges. Those are tough!

HUGE CONGRATS TO THIS WEEKS BIGGEST LOSERS!!

Way to go Luvinlife58, ladytinkerbell99, shamrockit & VickiMahurin! Way to set the bar high!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs, Amy
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Thinking that my 'goal' weight is slightly ambitious! Have been doing all the right things and my body shape is definitely changing but the scale didn't change as much as I expected. Hey ho
    If you have set that as a goal, it's never too ambitious. Just do it. :) You are doing awesome. So many people say my body shape is looking so different, but the scale is teetering. :) Just keep it up, don't pay attention to the numbers just yet.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ... so with her help, I talked myself into going to the gym because the only person I'm punishing by not going is myself. Nothing is going to change unless I MAKE it change. So I did W5 D2 of C25K today and did two separate 8 minute jogs and I feel damn good about it. Now I just fear the TWENTY MINUTE jog the program wants me to do on Wednesday. EEP! But I am strong and I will power through.

Great job reaching out for support & wonderful attitude!!!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What an impressive start as a group. Congrats to those with lower weights and to those who've maintained. For those in the group with me who've had a slight setback let's keep motivated and know that one weigh in won't break us. One week at a time!:bigsmile:
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats everybody ... you all did a great job ... I am so surprised that I didn't gain as was my birthday and so was over indulging for a couple of days ... although I did do a 6km mud run so that probably helped make up for it ... back into the hard slog this week though.

Have a good week everybody

:flowerforyou:
  • sweetiemimila
    sweetiemimila Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone. Let's stay motivated and supporting one another. 93.3 lbs lost as a group is amazing. I took my water up from around 12 glasses a day to 18-20 glasses a day. I didn't get as much exercise as I wanted this past week, but this 2nd week will definitely be better. Once again so proud of us, and let's keep it up. :)
  • BLloudy
    BLloudy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I guess if I was going to have a bad eating day, today was the day to do it. UGH!! I seem to do just great until dinner time.. then I feel like I want to eat all night long. If only I could go to bed at 5:00 PM! :)

Trying to keep a positive attitude and tell myself that if I do well Tuesday through Sunday, I WILL be rewarded come Monday morning! Yes, that's what I'm going to repeat to myself all week long. This challenge is going to be a great one, I can just tell. So many participants, so many talkers, and such an awesome chart! Thanks, Kristen!

Hoping everyone has a terrific Tuesday!! And to my fellow challenge participants that might have blown it today, let's get on the program tomorrow and make it a great day!
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just want to say congratulations to the entire group on the 93lbs lost altogether. a big shout out to this weeks biggest losers... Well deserved. You are all doing amazing!! To the ones who have gained weight, ONE day at a time. We got this and we are all here for you. Thanks to Kristen for her amazing work with the challenge and the great chart!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!

Hugs to everyone.. Double hugs to everyone who is dealing with so much additional stress... Sorry I couldn't find a pen to write down your names!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I somehow posted to the wrong area....I got on to the old section and just found this. Hope I am not too late.

Name/ real name: Cherubcrnp/Pam

Current Weight: 180
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165

07/02: 180
    07/09: 177.4
    07/16:
    07/23:
    08/06: <<<mini goal weight>>> 175
    08/13:
    08/20:
    08/27:
    09/03: <<<mini goal weight>>> 160
    09/10:
    09/17:
    09/24:
    10/01: <<<challenge goal weight>>>165
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congrats Shamrockit and Ladytinkerbell99!!!! Great job being the biggest losers, throw up a good challenge, we are ready for it :)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great week. I appreciate this group and all who are participating in it. :)

Last week, I prelogged my meals (just one at a time), and this really helped me to know when to make adjustments _before_ I ate rather than being surprised or bummed _after_ my meal. Does anyone else find this helpful?

I'd love to hear about your little and big strategies that help keep you on track and resilient, everyone. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. :D

p.s. Thanks, Kristen, for organizing all the data for us. :)
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart. Love the huge weight losses from the biggest losers, well done and so motivating.
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Beatrixia - "Last week, I prelogged my meals (just one at a time), and this really helped me to know when to make adjustments _before_ I ate rather than being surprised or bummed _after_ my meal."

What a great idea! I am a natural planner so it shocks me that I haven't actually done this yet. Will give a try and see how it works for me.

Thanks for the tip!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say a big CONGRATS to all that had a loss this week and to all those still pushing through and sticking with the challenge with a great attitude. Almost 100lbs lost in a week is amazing, we will surely exceed the amount we lost in the last challenge if we keep up this pace.

This week is my first week of Level 3 of 30 Day Shred, I skipped my last 2 days of level 2 last week. I am going to finish this program out strong. I've already gotten stronger as I started doing the traveling push ups yesterday on my toes and not my knees, without even realizing it.

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Have a great day everybody drink up on water : )
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm busy working on our chart but I just had to write that WE LOST 93.3 lbs as a group this week!!! Great going!!!

Kristen
    This is awesome! Way to go everyone :)
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @mandamommy3-

I finished level 2 before I went on vacation last week and can't decide if I should go for level 3 or start over again. Good job pushing through. So many people say how amazing they feel once they finish. I have to get there!
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Let's keep up the hard work!
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298
    Options
    I am impressed with the group's loss of almost 94 pounds! I know we will keep it up. I finally lost more than just a fraction of a pound in a week! I plan on increasing my exercise this week to hopefully see this trend continue!

Congratulations to everyone who lost, stayed the same, or kept a positive attitude even if the scale went up a little. Just remember - every day is a new beginning - really! Keep strong, remain positive, keep reaching for your goals! We can do it!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS !! to all the losers and soon to be losers. :bigsmile:

AmyByExample: :heart: Thanks for the kind words, I just have to start saying no or keeping my
    fingers out of the appetizers. Our regular meals are pretty healthy but the snacks are
    the killer. Its a long summer for me to try and lose weight. I will make some changes
    again. I started Pilates classes this month so I hope that helps.

Good Luck everyone on your next week's weigh in.

Shirley