What made you decide to post a profile pic of yourself?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It never occurred to me to NOT post a picture/pictures of myself.

DITTO ^
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I liked my hat...
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I used to be terrified to even put on a bathing suit. Now I take pictures of myself in it. But in all honesty. I am trying to better myself. Slowly but surely I am losing weight and Im proud of that fact, that I am taking the step that so many people wont. So, instead of looking at it as a negative look at it as a positive. Just think you live in a small town. This is a big communtiy. No one really cares what you look like they are just as proud as you or I at how far we have all come! Be positive dont let little mental things get you down!!!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I am trying to better myself, so I couldn't careless who happens to find me on here :-)

I totally agree and can I just say that you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you :blushing:
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I actually usually just use nicely angled head shots to look as thin as possible and hide any kind of "fat".. but as I feel I can be honest about my weight etc at last on this site I used a totally natural pic showing what I "really" look like - it inspires me more to lose the weight, and be able to put up thinner and thinner profile pictures in the future hopefully!
  • favrow812
    favrow812 Posts: 28
    Options
    I workout! .......... im sechsay and I know it ....... WIGGLE WIGGLE ... errrrrrrr yeah cause no1 likes people without a picture lol

^^ AGREED! :)
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just a pic of yourself. That's the problem with online sites and why kids don't learn communication skills. Everyone hides behind a facade.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    It never occurred to me to NOT post a picture/pictures of myself.

DITTO ^

^^AGREED ;-)
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I am trying to better myself, so I couldn't careless who happens to find me on here :-)

Same.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Because I am beautiful! :)

Actually, I like posting a pic of myself, I think it's so people can see a friendly face when they're replying to me, and they can see that I'm a female, approximately how old I am, etc. I've never really thought about it. I don't care if my friends have a pic or not though.
  • katies71123
    Options
    I'm looking forward to posting my "after" picture eventually!!! =)