5'3-5'5 females can you show me your transformation?

Options

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Use the Code that starts with IMG. But change the IMG at the start and end to smaller case img.

//
    Disregard. Above poster is much nicer than me :)
    (and my phone won't let me do that)
  • ticagal
    ticagal Posts: 10
    Options
    THANX..HOW DID U DO IT??
  • ticagal
    ticagal Posts: 10
    Options
    :happy:
    THANKS
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"- and you are welcome to check out my profile pics! It's pretty obvious which is the photo that made me wake up. ;) I was 161-163 in that photo (about a 14 or so), and the thinner ones are 133-138 (9 juniors and 6-8 women's).

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' - my starting was 160-170 something and now I'm at 146, Goal is a 135. You all are an inspiration :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I started at 260, got down to 150ish, and am back up a bit. My first pictures were after having my first child. I had two more kids in there before the last picture.

sharonswedding.jpg

(You'll see this as my "before" picture in SHAPE Magazine's August issue.)
    29.jpg

Amyfront.jpg

S4300081_edited.jpg

180 pounds (after my third pregnancy)
    S4300083-2.jpg

S4300204.jpg

157pounds.jpg

My profile pic
    260to150.jpg
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow I'm 5'4 and you all give me hope! I have a long way to go, but seeing how great you look truely motivates me to keep going and not give up!! Fatastic job to all of you!! You look amazing!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 32 and right around 5'4.5". I started here on MFP around 192lbs, but the picture on the left is at 187.6, wearing around a size 14 (February 27th) and the one on the right is 164.8 wearing a size 8 or 10, depending on the brand (July 2nd) . Hope this helps!

I trained for a half marathon from February to May (with a running plan from runnersworld.com) and then took 3 weeks off and started using the INSANITY DVDs. I dropped around 27lbs with running, and while I've gained 3 of that back since starting Insanity, I'm seeing a difference in my body even if the scale is going up a bit. I'm sure it will head back in the right direction in a week or two.

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Before (Size 20/22): 059.jpg

After (size 4/6): 009.png

PompanoBeach2012023.jpg
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Amazing results everyone!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great what an accomplishment :)
  • askinnychitwood
    askinnychitwood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm super sorry, but I don't know how to post pictures on here! (I've tried, but just can't make it happen for me, but they are on my profile....I think!) I started at 217 pounds in a size 20 pants...two plus years later.... I've lost 91 pounds and currently wear a size 6! I would love to lose just 9 more to be at an even 100, but I'm pretty happy with what I've done and happy with myself!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous :D
    gaiareeves, you're super cute!! I adore that tee!!

Thank you! I love David & Goliath clothing (and that tee is actually a UK size 8/US size 4; was so shocked I could fit into it!)
  • jadejadelee
    Options
    I am so excited looking at all our pictures I am also 5'4" starting at 91.3kg/ 201lbs my goal is 60kg/130lb. What surprises me the most is not how skinny and healthy you look but how much YOUNGER you look. You mums look like teenagers now! Yummy mummy.
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and began around 160lbs in October. I was a tight 10 (US, American Eagle) and a large shirt. According to an online calculator, I had about 32% body fat, a 31 inch waist, about 41 inch hips, and a BMI of 27.5.

before.png

And now I'm around 140lbs (last time I weighed in was over two weeks ago, I'm doing a month without the scale as I was obsessed for quite some time and my daily weigh ins would seriously affect my mood), eat 2000 calories a day, and wear a loose 6 US (AE pants again) or tight 4 at American Eagle. Medium or small t-shirt, depending on the store. Again, online calculator says I'm at about 24.5% body fat, BMI of 24ish, and waist is 27 inches, hips 37, bust 37.

during.png

I'd still like to lose about 5-7% body fat, get into a comfortable 4 or even size 2. I don't know exactly though, it's more about happiness and where I feel most comfortable with myself. I want to be away from the danger area of the BMI scale, a bit away from being overweight as I don't want to have health complications from that, and ensure my future health and longevity.

I'm in the Eat More to Weigh Less group/mindset. When I started losing in October last year I was only eating 1300, exercising twice a day, and I lost 8lbs the first month. The bad side was however that it wasn't sustainable for me, I grew far too obsessive, had a very unhealthy mindset, focused solely on getting thin rather then the other benefits of a healthy lifestyle, seriously neglected my studies, berated myself for missing work outs or going over my calorie goal, and it came to it's climax when I fainted at the gym.

Now I don't ever net below my BMR, I make sure to properly fuel my body, have tonnes of energy, can indulge without regret, feel way better about myself, love my body, enjoy my work outs and don't use them to counterbalance what I eat/use it as punishment, I'm open to more foods, I've conquered a bout of bingeing which stalled my progress December-May, and love work outs that involve strength training.

I know it's not much weight loss but I have traveled some distance and cleaned up my lifestyle loads. Also, I'm on day 78 of Jillian Michaels 90 Day Body Revolution and excited to move onto New Rules of Lifting for Women after this!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Goodness I hope I look this good!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and here's me last summer and about 214 lbs (size XL or 16/18):

BeforeJune2011.jpg

Here I am about two weeks ago (almost exactly a year later from the above picture) and 142lbs (size S/M or 6):

Picture1026.jpg
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    Height = 5'3"
    Age = 19

BEFORE [July 2011]:

Weight = 203lbs
    Size = 16/18 in women's and 17 in juniors

WOW!!!

DSCN5742.jpg

DSCN5649.jpg

AFTER [July 2012]:

Weight = 154lbs
    Size = 10/12 in women's and 9/11 in juniors

Snapshot_20120607_5.jpg

DSCN7446.jpg
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    My pics are in my profile. You can also find the link to my transformation in the "about me" section.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    << :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!