The Undeniably best way to lose weight

Options

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

4. Consider paying me lots of money to kick your *kitten* if you can't follow above.

THE END

HAHA I love that!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    YES!

I read a lot of posts in this community and think 'Wow - you're making it so much more complicated than it needs to be!'
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    1. Eat in a way that you can do daily (who cares if it's paleo, vegan, moderate, etc.), but ensuring you get in your daily macro/micro nutrients with a sustainable and reasonable calorie deficit.

2. Do some physical activity that you can sustain for life.

3. Be CONSISTENT.

4. Consider paying me lots of money to kick your *kitten* if you can't follow above.

THE END

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Easily the best post on these forums in a long time. :flowerforyou:
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    If only everyone would believe this and follow it. Smh. There is no magic to it whatsoever.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    1. Eat in a way that you can do daily (who cares if it's paleo, vegan, moderate, etc.), but ensuring you get in your daily macro/micro nutrients with a sustainable and reasonable calorie deficit.

3. Be CONSISTENT.

Well THAT can't be right! Where are all the rules about evil food groups? Where are the arbitrary eating cutoff times? Where is the pseudo-science? Which foods are "super" and going to help me magically lose weight?

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Eating right and exercising...CRAZY TALK! :tongue:

The eating cutoff time is real. If you eat too close to going to bed you WILL have freaky dreams, maybe even the terrifying Iguana dream. It will haunt you till the end of your days. It won't affect your weight loss, but it won't matter how fit you've become if the Iguana dream terrifies you to death.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options

3. Be CONSISTENT.

Well THAT can't be right! Where are all the rules about evil food groups? Where are the arbitrary eating cutoff times? Where is the pseudo-science? Which foods are "super" and going to help me magically lose weight?

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Eating right and exercising...CRAZY TALK! :tongue:

The eating cutoff time is real. If you eat too close to going to bed you WILL have freaky dreams, maybe even the terrifying Iguana dream. It will haunt you till the end of your days. It won't affect your weight loss, but it won't matter how fit you've become if the Iguana dream terrifies you to death.
    When that dream happens, I catch the Iguana and eat it.................tastes like chicken.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    SOOO TRUE!!!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    you should provide a link for people to click on that will cost them $29.95 to learn your "secret formula for weight loss", you'll be a billionaire :bigsmile:
    Believe it or not I'm not in this for the money. That's what usually gets "great" instructors to become supplement and product endorsers. I'd rather get my satisfaction from watching people succeed in reaching their physique goals.

IDEA Fitness member

Thats awesome, wish they were all like you, so tired of hearing.....body by VI and Shakeology BS!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

3. Be CONSISTENT.

THE END

IDEA Fitness member

Truth. F all that other noise.
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great post! I believe in magic, but not when it comes to my health!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    But what will we all fight about if we just follow common sense strategies and become successful at losing weight in a healthy, sustainable way?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    you should provide a link for people to click on that will cost them $29.95 to learn your "secret formula for weight loss", you'll be a billionaire :bigsmile:
    Believe it or not I'm not in this for the money. That's what usually gets "great" instructors to become supplement and product endorsers. I'd rather get my satisfaction from watching people succeed in reaching their physique goals.

IDEA Fitness member

Thats awesome, wish they were all like you, so tired of hearing.....body by VI and Shakeology BS!
    When money becomes the focus (in just about anything in life), then intention is going to be different.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    But what will we all fight about if we just follow common sense strategies and become successful at losing weight in a healthy, sustainable way?
    Oh that's easy.............BACON.

IDEA Fitness member
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Now THIS is why I wanted to connect with you. Great, simple, common sense post. Thanks.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

3. Be CONSISTENT.

When that dream happens, I catch the Iguana and eat it.................tastes like chicken.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

You have just gained another disciple.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options

3. Be CONSISTENT.

IDEA Fitness member

You have just gained another disciple.

make that 2 disciples!
  • StopherJJ
    StopherJJ Posts: 79
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • jacquig9
    jacquig9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

lol!! Bacon must NEVER be fought over :-)
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    "Which is why "diet" books and the industry make billions. They essentially want you to diet, get some success out of it, regain and buy their **** again! I believe that the average a person has dieted is 7 times to lose weight in their lifetime. I'll have to dig up the statistics on that though since it's just my guess. But if it were true and a person went to say Nutrisystem each time at a pop $300 for a month of food, that's a lot of money being made.

Love it, possibly dieted almost annually only to gain it on holiday till next year, have just returned from 7 weeks away lost a further 2 lbs and I'm happy

love your posts!
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

lol!! Bacon must NEVER be fought over :-)
    I swear if there's bacon around me, I'm fighting for it...............:laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member