• Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    guess i don't know how to load a pic

BeforeandAfter.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6" and 21 years old :) Never had a baby- but looks like I have!

gradual1.jpg?w=630
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    This is me before & current (during). 56 lbs. down, today makes six months, one week. :)

6M1W-1.jpg?t=1342014839

Just look at that confidence :D
  • Thunderman1
    Options
    Great transformation! How did you accomplish this?
  • Thunderman1
    Options
    Here are mine.. So far, so good. 25 lbs more to go!
    BeforeAndAfter.png

For some reason it cut off the right side of the image I posted???? Oh well

Ooops - sorry for the double post!

Great results to this point - what did you do to accomplish this?
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    1zn3bt3.jpg

282kspe.jpg
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ME.jpg

The first one I was around 180 and the secound one I was at 150. Kinda stalled right now, got about 10-15 more to go!
  • Melb0688
    Melb0688 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    u look amazing howd you do it?
  • bingham1
    bingham1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I swear, everybody looks younger in their "after" pictures than in their before pics. Great results everyone. Keep the pictures coming!!

I agree. I am loving these pictures!! great job everyone!
  • bingham1
    bingham1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone looks great. Did all of you lose just by counting the calories and entering exercises on MFP? Or did you all do something additional? I'm a skeptic. I've been using MFP consistently for 2 weeks and the scales are moving in the WRONG direction for me or not moving at all. I've been exercising more than ever. 1 hour on the stationary bike 4 - 5 times a week. And I've just started 1 hour on the elliptical starting this week :( I want to see results!!!! Help!! Any suggestions?

If you are doing good exercise you are probably building muscle, which will show as weight "gained". You might want to measure yourself instead (I wish I had done that). Be sure you are entering the right serving size too. What I thought was a serving of cereal was really me eating 2! :)
    I have lost 33 and Its just been 30day shred in the beginning (with the most change made) and now Zumba and counting those calories.
    Good luck!
  • mckmom69
    mckmom69 Posts: 22
    Options
    bump
  • Chan0629
    Chan0629 Posts: 19
    Options
    I just started today and will be taking my before pic tonight at the gym - this thread is really a huge inspiration! Everyone looks amazing!
  • twoodward0005
    Options
  • twoodward0005
    Options
    BeforeAndAfter.png

Thank you for the Positive support! 1 Round of P90X Lean, took a break, then 1 round of Insanity. I am now starting a round of P90X classic to get some size. I want to loose the rest of my fat and replace it with muscle.
  • Thunderman1
    Options
    BeforeAndAfter.png

1 Round of P90X Lean, took a break, then 1 round of Insanity. I am now starting a round of P90X classic to get some size. I want to loose the rest of my fat and replace it with muscle.

That's great man - awesome dedication! I have P90x - was it brutal when you started at that weight? I'm contemplating that or insanity
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I so needed to read this right now! Thank you guys for sharing. :)
  • twoodward0005
    Options
    BeforeAndAfter.png

1 Round of P90X Lean, took a break, then 1 round of Insanity. I am now starting a round of P90X classic to get some size. I want to loose the rest of my fat and replace it with muscle.

That's great man - awesome dedication! I have P90x - was it brutal when you started at that weight? I'm contemplating that or insanity

I started out with P90X lean, and yes it was rough. I look back and wonder how the H@#L I did it. I will say I dont think I would have made it at all if I had started with Shaun T. He's a machine. I'm still NOWHERE close to keeping up with him. It is pure cardio. Tony allows for rest in between sets. Shaun T says "LETS GOOO!!!" and it doesnt stop until cool down. It's awesome though. After this round of P90X I am going to do another round of insanity to really get the new, bigger muscle ripped. I can't wait!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    oustanding job all of you!!
  • twoodward0005
    Options
    Hi Everyone looks great. Did all of you lose just by counting the calories and entering exercises on MFP? Or did you all do something additional? I'm a skeptic. I've been using MFP consistently for 2 weeks and the scales are moving in the WRONG direction for me or not moving at all. I've been exercising more than ever. 1 hour on the stationary bike 4 - 5 times a week. And I've just started 1 hour on the elliptical starting this week :( I want to see results!!!! Help!! Any suggestions?

If you are doing good exercise you are probably building muscle, which will show as weight "gained". You might want to measure yourself instead (I wish I had done that). Be sure you are entering the right serving size too. What I thought was a serving of cereal was really me eating 2! :)
    I have lost 33 and Its just been 30day shred in the beginning (with the most change made) and now Zumba and counting those calories.
    Good luck!

I agree, the scales are not always the best way to mesure your success. My wife gained 5lbs in her second week and she is right beside me when doing P90x and is eating the same as I. She was a little discouraged affter the 3rd week, but i reminder her that she was able to do more pushups, jumping jacks, and other selected exercises. I told her just this week, (week 4 of P90X) that I could tell changes were happening for the good. The scales dont say what she would want them to, but her body is showing her true success so far.Keep going, and don't give up!!!!!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Here goes (wince) :

-64 pounds from highest weight (-58 since starting MFP)

July2012.jpg
    No wincing!! Great job, be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!