We are showing skin

Options

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

Oh, and head shots don't count! gotta be atleast waist up! No cheating.

I am even showing butt in my profile. Covered of course. :laugh:
    We won't make fun of you. We have seen you in shorts...you are a HOTTIE:blushing:

Thanks all for the nice words. You really know how to make ones day:drinker:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Tell the hubby to look away. :wink: if you could whistle on-line I would. :embarassed:
    Lookin good there babe!

Ok he can look back now.:glasses:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You look mawvelous dawling!

We have a photo shoot at my instructors this weekend...soon as I have mine I'll post it!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Do i have to stop flexing?

ive posted a new pic every couple weeks. I also post on bodybuilding.com man am i a long way from some of those guys and gals over there.

Tim

Chief! I love your tats!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I'll join next year :laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    ok I added 4 pictures. the thinker and the flex poses are just for laughs. I was on Chat today with renee and joanna and said I would upload them as a laugh but I did it :embarassed: . :laugh:

I REFUSE to make any of them my avatar though, not until I have a 6 pack!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo !!! Go Banks!!!! You did it!!! Whish woo !!!! :drinker:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Woo woo Banks!! Woo woo EVERYONE! I'm charging my camera!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You're all so brave. I wish I could join too, but I'm scared lol. :indifferent:

Nice pics Banks! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg I love you guys!!!! lol hubby came home and went right to bed...he's sick....my little man came home layed right down on the couch and he started a fever...ugh....so no one to take my pic...not that my son would anyway....not going to ask my mother inlaw LOL...can you imagine that one....oh ya take this its for the Internet...no its okay...yes your son is fine w/ it...I know I'm showing my belly...just take it!!!! lol...so I'm gonna try my stinky cell phone again!

But I must say....very artistically done Mr. Banks...LMBO...you rock!:glasses:
    my fav...the thinker....it show how versatile you are!:laugh: awesome!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • banks1850
    Options
    LOL! so you guys like my little belly crease then? Woo hoo! :tongue:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There we go. I changed mine so you can see my whole body. This is awesome. Come on everyone, it's a great way to stay motivated!
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    Pretty nasty huh? That is why I am here I guess.
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    Whoa I just figured out how to post it as an Avatar. Remember it isn't nice to make fun of people :laugh:
  • cinandchris
    Options
    I have to share this with you all. My 8 year old son just came past the computer and I was on my home page getting ready to log off, when he saw my pic. Yes, that new sexy picture. :laugh: He says"That's you? Wow Mom, you look FAT !!!!!!" :noway: I say, "you think?" I mean I know it's not a beautiful pose, but fat????? THEN.......I show him the challenge and why I did that picture. (Congrats to those of you that he called skinny and yes, he really said some of you were skinny) :flowerforyou: He goes on to say that I should not EVER wear anything like that again and walks out of the room laughing. :grumble: Gotta love kids and their honesty. But you think i was motivated before? Just wait. This boy is gonna have the hottest momma in Orlando !!!! :bigsmile:
  • cinandchris
    Options
    Whoa I just figured out how to post it as an Avatar. Remember it isn't nice to make fun of people :laugh:

You look great!! Welcome to the brave side..:drinker:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you brave people!!!!!!
    I'm thinking about it....:blushing:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I finally got up the nerve, but I can't get a photo to upload! :cry: Is anyone else able to upload a photo now? I posted something in the Tech Support forum:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12977-photos-are-broken
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OK, I finally got it to work. Yikes!!!!

I don't think I can bear to leave it as my avatar, but at least I uploaded one. :embarassed:

(not completely convinced that I won't freak out and delete it)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Banks, it was just one picture!!!! :noway: You show off!!! You went overboard with 4 pics???? :laugh:
    Ok, I think I will do this tomorrow...too late right now to put on my tanga and heels and start taking pics...:laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Banks, it was just one picture!!!! :noway: You show off!!! You went overboard with 4 pics???? :laugh:
    Ok, I think I will do this tomorrow...too late right now to put on my tanga and heels and start taking pics...:laugh: :laugh: :noway:

I did it as a joke. you had to be in the chat room to understand. LOL! Oh there is no way I'm leaving them up there.