Ladies 5'4 - 5'6, what are your goals?

Options

Replies

• geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    5'4" currently 170lbs and want to be between 150-160lbs.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", 130 lb 60yo. trying to get some muscle definition now.
  • davenportk83
    davenportk83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal is 125. I really really want a flat stomach. Even as a teen weighing an awkward 113 lbs. I still had a belly pooch, I want it gone!! So I guess if I weighed a little more but had finally gotten flat abs I would be happy!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently weigh about 135, used to be 220, and trying to get down to 105 (may stop sooner, but I still look chubby at 120).
  • JJXC
    JJXC Posts: 2
    Options
    Haha that's so funny. I'm 128, 5'5" and athletic as well. WIth the muslce (and some fat). I just want to get that muscle tone and get down past 115 ibs... mainly because my weight fluctuates in 1 day from 123-128 (probably due to eating and water weight)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love that so many of you have flexible goals based on feeling healthy & fit, rather than a specific number on the scale!!!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    185lbs Currently
    I would Flip a Sheet to be 120-130, but 135 is my realistic goal.
    I'd like 18-20% BF

I want to finish all the 30 day Jillian Michaels, P90 & P90X, and Insanity and become a regular runner :)

Basically be a fitness badass :)
  • Healthy_Shelley
    Healthy_Shelley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'4'' and hoping to be less than 145 lb, to get to a healthy weight! I set my WW goal to lose thirty pounds, so that'd be 142.6.

Also, non-scale goal: a size 8!

And a two-piece bathing suit or bikini would be nice ;-)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5 foot 6. I am currently 165 pounds. My goal is to be 135 by next year hopefully and re-evaluate then. I mean, I might be healthy at a toned 140 so I'm not sure. Definitely working on eating healthier and going to the gym 5 times a week.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and still have 70+ lbs to get to my goal weight; in the 160's for starters. Then I'll reevaluate then.. :(
  • _Punjab
    _Punjab Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is 170, probably a little more once I get there, just depending on how I feel, but I don't think that I'd really like to go below 150. Don't want to lose my curves!!
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my dream weight is 130-135... BUT I have a medium frame and a more muscular build. So, I am aiming for 145 to see how I look and feel and then try to go lower. I have a feeling that in order to stay at 130 or 135 I would have to really restrict my diet and it might be too hard to maintain.
  • Cassidygriego
    Cassidygriego Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Haha that's so funny. I'm 128, 5'5" and athletic as well. WIth the muslce (and some fat). I just want to get that muscle tone and get down past 115 ibs... mainly because my weight fluctuates in 1 day from 123-128 (probably due to eating and water weight)

No way, I've never found someone with the same stats! I also have a rather large range of weight fluctuation - but I drink a lot of water so I'm not too worried. I just can't seem to lose the last couple pounds for good, lol
  • SaffieM
    SaffieM Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5'3 and over 200lbs now, will like to get healthy and get down to a weight that compliments my body. Whatever that weight is, will be determined as I go along, however I do realize I have a long road to being healthy and I am a working progress in making healthy life style change. Ideally I will love to go down to 125lbs but as I get older I realize my body is not the same as years ago, so I will know when I get healthier and fit in to the perfect dress.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and hovering between 120-122. I'm pretty much at goal. Starting NROLFW this week to try to get some nice muscles, though.
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I m 5'6" my goal is to EAT CAKE! Just kidding, I need to build muscle, get the definition in my arms, and thighs. Those are my 2 problem areas. I have recently decided to start a cleaner diet, I usually come in around my calorie goal, and I am at a healthy weight, just need that muscle tone. Not body builder style just nice. Ya feel me?
  • Cassidygriego
    Cassidygriego Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I m 5'6" my goal is to EAT CAKE! Just kidding, I need to build muscle, get the definition in my arms, and thighs. Those are my 2 problem areas. I have recently decided to start a cleaner diet, I usually come in around my calorie goal, and I am at a healthy weight, just need that muscle tone. Not body builder style just nice. Ya feel me?

Haha! Cake, I wish :/ And I totally get you about the body builder style - I've been doing A LOT of weight lifting, so my arms are looking really toned, but I'm worried that the rate of arm toning is going faster than ab toning! Hopefully I DON'T turn out like a bodybuilder...
  • BalmChelle
    Options
    5'3''+ My goal is to be the healthiest, leanest, toned person I can be. I not necessarily wanting to build alot of muscle or have 6-pack abs, I just want to look toned and lean. I have a small frame, so the extra weight I am carrying around isn't doing me any favors! I am half way there and the last 20+ pounds are a B@#$% to lose.
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" my tentative goal is 140 pounds. I am not sure if that's where I need to be I have to see what it looks like. At 14 I got on the scale and weighed 150 lbs, then I started dieting. By the time I left college I weighed 180 lbs. I know as a teen 150 was still too much, so I think it might still be the case, but only time will tell.
  • new318
    new318 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'6" my goal is 145