What is your reward to yourself for losing weight??

Options

Replies

• kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Once I get out of the 110-119's, I'm going to get my hair cut, styled and dyed. Once I get in the double digits, I'm going to get my first tattoo! UGW = HUGE shopping spree. Saving up already (':

Have you talked to a doctor about your goals? I saw your profile, and I don't think that your weight loss goals are healthy. You should speak to a doctor before you diet when you are already in a healthy weight/bmi range. Your goal bmi is much less than is healthy or recommended. I just worry that you could make yourself sick, people do die from dieting too much.
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When I crossed 200lbs I bought a BMW....

Now that's a real treat!
  • ready_4_change
    Options
    I also make 5 lb goals such as getting a new pair of shoes or getting a pedicure. As I get closer to my goal weight I have picked goals that include date nights with my husband where I can wear certain outfits that I haven't been able to fit into in a very long time. I even hang certain outfits out so I can see them daily to remind me of how badly I want to work for it :)
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Read some great ideas on this topic.....my plan is to have a makeover.... hair complete change colour and style clothes to make me feel fantastic and never want to be unable to fit comfortably into ever again....think I will put £1 for every pound weight I lose in my piggy bank....that'll be a start.......then go and visit people I haven't seen in a while and see the look on their faces....woop woop
  • 1andylock
    1andylock Posts: 8
    Options
    I will still be alive. lost 23 kg (51Pounds) after a heart attack.
    Reward enough.
    But 10 kg to go and look like a chop stick at 75 kg.
    Going from a 40 inch waist to a 32 was great fun in the shop trying on cloths.
    Even lost a shoe size so my feet even got fatter amazing.
  • KeepingUpWithKiki
    KeepingUpWithKiki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about having some pin-up photos taken when I get to my goal weight. I did a group retro/pin-up photoshoot as part of a bachelorette party when I'd just started my diet and had a blast. I think I'd like to have some "after" photos to match the set.

LOVE this idea. Stealing it :)
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    For every 5 lbs, a nonfat black & white moch from Starbucks. 30 lbs, a tattoo. Goal weight, new wardrobe ; )
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought past my first reward, but you guys have some great idea. (except no tatts for me!)

When I lose my first 20#, I will buy a HRM that I can use in the pool. I have a tendency to swim too hard, so get over tired and then won't go back due to pain.

When I reach my UGW, I want to have my breast rejuvenated. Several years ago, my DD had a breast reduction, so I know a great doctor. I also wouldn't mind a tummy tuck, but most likely won't spend the money on that.

I'll have to think up some others along the way.
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal weight...I think I'll go on a cruise with my husband. Until then I am making payments on a ring I have on layaway. As long as I stay on track I'll get my ring. Should take 10 months to get to goal and get my ring so it works. :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Learning to sail a dinghy in Greece - My husband and kids can sail, but I have always felt too big to try
  • ciaobellaxo
    Options
    Shopping spree at Mall of America! :D
  • enduranc3
    enduranc3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Being able to wear crop tops & show off my stomach, a new belly button piercing, etc. :)
    I'm 106 lbs now so I'm close :p
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm going to reward myself by never wearing clothes again.
    Thread-winning post right here.
  • as543
    as543 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    so many times i have thought about what i will reward myself with. truthfully, no pedicure/bag/new bathing suit etc can equal the reward of just being happy with my body. my rewards will be, not hating myself in pictures, not feeling self conscious every day, not hating shopping for new clothing, not beating myself up every time i catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Once I get out of the 110-119's, I'm going to get my hair cut, styled and dyed. Once I get in the double digits, I'm going to get my first tattoo! UGW = HUGE shopping spree. Saving up already (':

When you get to double digits, you'll probably pass out during your tattoo.
  • as543
    as543 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

When you get to double digits, you'll probably pass out during your tattoo.

LOL
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put it all back on again. Just because that's how I roll.
  • skylily4ever
    skylily4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well my ultimate goal is once I lose enough, we are going to try for another baby =]

But every 10 pounds that I lose, my husband is going to take me out to a nice dinner or lunch where I can splurge and eat as many calories as I want. That and for every 10 pounds, I get to buy a new outfit (or something I want at the time)...because honestly if I keep losing I don't see the point in buying a lot of clothes that I'm not gonna fit in anymore..
  • SpartanSweetie
    SpartanSweetie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing some more shopping on Victoria's Secret! :)