!:blushing:
If he jumps on this thread I will tell!:tongue:
What are your confessions today?

Replies

• ejacree1010
    ejacree1010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is interesting!!
    There are a lot of interesting people on this site, I think it is virtually impossible to not develop some feelings toward certain individuals. I am dealing with the same Problem.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Confession: I did not drink my recommended 8 cups of water today.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I was checking out as *kitten* in front of me, turned out to be a guy. Doh!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I was checking out as *kitten* in front of me, turned out to be a guy. Doh!

Haha It's understandable.

I was at the lake sunday, looked over and I said outloud.. "Is that a guy wearing no pants and underwear???" turned out....it was a girl. >.>
  • DisputedEnds
    Options
    I did not get enough protein today :(
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

im playing this out on my mind.LOL>
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oooh I have had this massive crush on a co-worker for almost three years. Now it's out :blushing:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options

:noway:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I started trying to get strikes from the mods on Wednesday ( just for fun ) Thursday morning ....My work is done!!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I enjoy my banter with some of my MFP friends (most likely that I will never meet) more than a good portion of my every day friends.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm an insane flirt. I even flirt with some of the boys I work with. And the new female grad student with the nose ring. And the gorgeous girls at the gym office.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options

I confess that this might be the saddest post I read all day :cry:
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm staying friends with my ex in the hopes that we can get back together. Sigh. Silly I know and it will pass eventually and I'll move on but we only broke up last week so I guess it's understandable. Maybe. Who knows, I may be pathetic. lol
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    I like my own butt :) Seriously, It's awesome.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Confession:
    (1) I'm bored as hell at work. I already gave myself a manicure this morning.
    (2) I have a date with an amazing guy tonight, and my mind is in the gutter...
    (3) I had a dream about a different guy last night, one who I have crushed on since I was 5.
    (4) I quit logging to see if I could keep myself accountable. It lasted 3 days.... omg
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

Ha, ha! I couldn't stop singing the Cookie Monster version yesterday- Share Maybe!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options

Ha, ha! I couldn't stop singing the Cookie Monster version yesterday- Share Maybe!!

That was the best yet!!!