Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Younger for me.

I'm 44.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Always younger, like 5-6 years younger. Right now it bugs me when I'm carded for EVERYthing but my mother reminds me that in 15 years I'll appreciate it. :laugh:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    People usually think I'm younger then I am.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    People think I am older than I actually am. BOO!
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was always told younger until my early 30's. 2 deployments over seas and lots of stress and I look my age now. :( I liked looking younger
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am 19 and people constantly think i'm anywhere from 14 to 17. I'm sort and i have a round face so I kinda get it, but still. really?

25846456.png
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Generally younger...I'm 42, but people usually think I'm much younger than that....
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was recently told I looked seventeen at a local shop and the owner was amazed to find out I'm actually twenty-three. He looked at my mom, who he thought was in her late forties, with his jaw hanging down because she told him how old she is. She's about to turn sixty-two this September. Guess it runs in the family. Lol.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    when i shave my beard or goatee, I get mistaken for a teenager (I am 37) despite the graying in my hair. drives me cracee!
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 58 years old; most people think I look younger; especially those at the gym. I think I look older because I am totally gray; although I feel much younger in spirit!
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    All the time!
    I'm 21 (this weekend) but people tend to think I'm 25-26.

It runs in the family... we look older than we are, then we sort of plateau at 30-35 for twenty years. Y-E-S! :-)
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and thankfully most people think I look younger. The other day I got "27" - I'm happy with that!! :happy:
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im 20 and most people think im like 14-16 :/ really annoying! lol
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and most people think I'm younger (and weigh less than I actually do, LOL!!)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Usually younger. Like someone else said, in pictures it's a toss up.

I am 38, youngest I've been told is late 20s.

What do you think?
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Older .. i don't wanna look old though! :grumble: :explode:
    I'm 20 and people usually think about 25ish
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    People often say I'm in my early to mid 30s but I'll be 40 in a few months. Not sure myself, there's days when I feel 50, lol!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    All the time!
    I'm 21 (this weekend) but people tend to think I'm 25-26.

It runs in the family... we look older than we are, then we sort of plateau at 30-35 for twenty years. Y-E-S! :-)

I'd rather look younger when I'm older, lol!! That used to happen to me, I used to get in bars easily before I reached drinking age (18 over here) but got asked for ID in my 20s, haha!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    From my teens through my late 20s people aaaaaaaalways thought I was MUCH older. @ 19 I was constantly having to show my license to prove how young I was. People often thought I was in my 30s.

Now that I'm nearly 40 there's been a surprising reversal and people often think I'm younger.
    Not sure how tht happened but I'm tooootally cool with it. :-)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I'm 44 next month and most people say I look a little younger than that but not much because of the gray in my goatee...but I have been told 37-38...I feel like 80 some days ha ha LOL.

Like Indiana Jones said "It's not the years sweetheart it's the mileage..."