Confessions

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

Ha, ha! I couldn't stop singing the Cookie Monster version yesterday- Share Maybe!!

Mine - Celo Greens F you song.... Always sing it like the muppet chickens. Bawk Bawk Bawk baww ba ba Bawk ba bu bu baaaaaw
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i hate wearing my nursing uniform - its so hot (temp wise)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at the gym that is so hot I can't concentrate when he's doing squats. I had to work on the machines today because I was afraid I'd drop a dumbbell on my foot. That hot.
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    I am getting a few new tatts tonight and so excited about it :happy:
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:
    Pics or it didn't happen! :wink:

hahaha you'll just have to trust me, I got in trouble for boobie pics so I can't risk it :wink:
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    I mix tuna with my oatmeal....and like it.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I had alot of fun with a picture someone sent me yesterday!!! THANKS BUNCHES :smokin:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'VE BEEN TALKING TO WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT GUY AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST. I'M AFRAID HE WILL RUN AWAY IF I TELL HIM. IT'S SCARED OFF MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS I'VE DATED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS ONE.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I mix tuna with my oatmeal....and like it.
    can't knock it til i try it, but sounds very yucky!! lol
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I went skinny dipping lastnight! shhhhh hahah
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

Lol! that's on my playlist and I so LOVE that song. That and Cher Lloyd's 'want you back"....I AM GUILTY TOO MY FRIEND!
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm addicted to strawberry frosted Pop-Tarts and diet Mt Dew :noway:
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm addicted to strawberry frosted Pop-Tarts and diet Mt Dew :noway:

OMG I love you!!!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I'VE BEEN TALKING TO WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT GUY AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST. I'M AFRAID HE WILL RUN AWAY IF I TELL HIM. IT'S SCARED OFF MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS I'VE DATED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS ONE.

If he really likes you then it shouldn't matter how much weight you've lost or what you used to weigh. If your excited and want to talk about it and he get's scared off from it, then in my opinion he's just not that into you. :\
  • 911Megz
    911Megz Posts: 42
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:

THIS IS HILARIOUS TO ME!!!!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im horny today. Being single sucks.
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I skipped breakfast today and loaded up on espresso. OMG, that means I'll be under 1200 for the day... will I starve?!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I spend WAY too much time on MFP while at work..shhh
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I realized recently that I've stayed with my boyfriend through out the troubles because I really tend to feel like I just wouldn't be able to do better!

Now that I think that someone else might actually want to date me, it's been much easier for me to ask my SO for what I need from him, instead of just taking what's offered. Things are slowly getting better :)
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I make it look good at work that I am busy... but most of the time my work is all done and I spend time on MFP and facebook.. thank goodness no one from work is on this site..LOL

HAHAHA I do this all the time. Actually, I'm doing this right now!