Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I'm wearing, whether or not I have shaved, and I'm told I look younger without my glasses. Honestly though, I'm happy with how I look. I don't feel 55 and that is more important to me.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I meant 36. Don't know where I got 31! I wish!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Most people think I'm still in my late 20's. I'm sure they are just being sweet.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Always younger. Im 31 and I still get refused service at the liquor store (legal age here is 19) as recently as two weeks ago when I ran into grab my boyfriend beer while he ran into another store to pick something up. I always laugh at the reaction when they see my age when I get hit for Id.
    I have been in my career about 7 years now and often get asked if I am new/training or how I am even old enough to be doing it.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Im 37 and people think Im 27 all the time. How about you?
    Exactly the same. We are lucky.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    People always think I'm younger I'm 24 but they always say 18 19 maybe it has to do with my sweet voice lol... but when I'm next to my sisters they always think I'm the oldest when I'm the middle child I really don't know why? Lol
  • 911Megz
    911Megz Posts: 42
    Options
    Older .. i don't wanna look old though! :grumble: :explode:
    I'm 20 and people usually think about 25ish

You're beautiful! You just look mature! Not OLD in a bad way! :)

I'm 32yo, a couple weeks from 33yo :( I still get carded for alcohol and occasionally when I buy my husbands chew, so I'll take that as I look younger!
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You tell me?

:)

I'm sorry...what were we supposed to be telling you? I got distracted by the good looking guy in all your pictures...lol
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I get carded all the time. I usually get people saying 18-20.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    54 and I always get the younger than I look comment. I do enjoy when somebody says they are the oldest person here and then I ask how old are they and I got them beat by a few years! Love it! Also the look in peoples eyes when I tell them I have grand babies too is funny!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I generally am mistaken to be the same age as the girlfriends of my boyfriend's friends - about 12 years younger (I'm 37, they usually think I'm 25).

I've also gotten carded at the movies.

this almost exactly. My fiance is 8 yrs younger than me and everyone thinks im their age! Im 36 and most ppl think im about 10ish years younger!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    There is an old saying.

When you are 25 and hung over, is what you will look like at 40.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I always always always get guesses that Im between 24 and 26. So - 7-9 years younger than I am.
  • radicalrunner
    Options
    I'm 46 and mother to 7 grand mother to one and ppl think I am in my late 30s.
  • radicalrunner
    Options
    Or bend over and look in a hand mirror, this is what you will expect to look like! LOL
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Im 34 with a 10 year old and a 6 year old. No one believes me. I look back at pics of my parents at my age and I DEF look 10 years younger than them!!! TImes have changed!!!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    38, people say younger.........
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    A LOT older. People on this site especially, saying I look 30?!?!

I'm 23, I dont want to look like an old man!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I'm 19 and I get 21-23 usually. I don't mind because I don't get carded anywhere even when I need to be. from when I was like 14 people would say I look 17 or 18. I liked it. But as I get older hopefully they'll think I'm my real age! My bf on the other hand gets older. He is 23. He looks like 26. And my mom always gets the "oh i thought you were sisters." shes only 39.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 24 and I still get ID'd (in the UK it's 18). I hope I still get the same treatment in 10 years time.