Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options
YaBoiMUGS
YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    3 date rule. Duh.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Probably like 5. :laugh:
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Do people still date?? I'm confused!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    When an exclusive relationship has been established. No tapping before committment!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Not necessarily. I met a guy back in February. Took him home with me that night, but NOTHING HAPPENED. We stuck together like glue the next day and *that* night was when the world rocked. We were together 3 months, until I got tired of being treated like his servant and walked away without so much as a "See Ya, Kiss my *kitten*".. which sucks, because I was out $500.. but well worth it.

...damn this made me sound like I'm an easy tramp. :grumble: Point is, I let him tap it when I feel comfortable with the connection.. or I make the first move.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    3 date rule. Duh.

A lot of women follow this. Luckily for me, tonight is date #3
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tbh, depends on how bad I want him, how much chemistry is there immediately and how good the timing is. Ive made a guy wait 3 months and there was another guy who I kissed for the first time and then shortly afterwards... slept with for the first time - cause, well, there was just no stopping it.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When an exclusive relationship has been established. No tapping before committment!

Exactly this!!!!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 date rule!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    case by case basis
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    I make my husband wait all of 5 minutes. lol. but thats just me
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    tbh, depends on how bad I want him, how much chemistry is there immediately and how good the timing is. Ive made a guy wait 3 months and there was another guy who I kissed for the first time and then shortly afterwards... slept with for the first time - cause, well, there was just no stopping it.

:noway: 3 months?!?!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    case by case basis

This for me too. I don't have a "rule" per se.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    A couple dates? But that was only cuz I was getting out of a relationship at that time.
    It depends on the guy, the situation, etc.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    no tapping before commitment?

there's no way I would commit to a man without knowing his tappin skills....well.
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    3 date rule. Duh.

A lot of women follow this. Luckily for me, tonight is date #3

Good luck, op!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    no tapping before commitment?

there's no way I would commit to a man without knowing his tappin skills....well.

amen :laugh:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Man, if she doesn't let me smash that before the third date, I'm outta there. I mean, I'm sort of old fashioned, so there's got to be a classy meal and clean(ish) sheets before I bring her home and get a good drilling in, but a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.

*snort*

ok. sarcasm off. what was the question again?
  • SammyW89
    SammyW89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I slept with the last guy i dated on the first date and we're still together 2+ yrs later...

It felt right at the time, i don't think it matters about time its about whether it feels right or not...

ps.we were friends before the alcohol fuelled night that changed everything :)
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I waited 8 months... still together and incredibly happy 5.5 years later.

First and only.
This discussion has been closed.