Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Keep it up everyone! Get your weights in by tomorrow to be included on this sheet!
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    Checking in today at 142, no loss and no gain...which is great considering the holiday and the number of cookouts and beer I have consumed this week! I really enjoy this challenge as it keeps me accountable and I know I can stay committed to the challenges and updates, some challenges out there are a bit too much and I can't keep up with them on a day to day basis. Many thanks again for getting this group started!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    CW: 169.0

I did pretty good last week considering I celebrated my birthday and went on a mini vacation. I didn't drop a lot of weight but I maintained which is just as important. Excited about the new challenge. Keep up the great work all.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to do a fall challenge when we complete this one. I lose very slowly. I've been changing my bad habits every week. I've been increasing my exercise and have been making more and more home cooked meals. I'm gradually incorporating more healthier home cooked meals to so my family has time to adjust as well.

Thanks again for doing the spreadsheet. I had already forgotten where I started and while it's a little sad to see such a small loss overall I know this is not a race and in the end I will get where I want to be. A healthier me. I'm obsessed with my scale but I want to get my medical numbers down more importantly then my weight numbers. That's why I don't fret when I don't lose because I know I'm eating way better and bringing down those sugar and cholesterol numbers. :bigsmile:
  • ArtBrownNYC
    ArtBrownNYC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 7/9: 205
    Current Weight 7/11: 203.5 (down 1.5)
    Challenge GW:165

I appreciate this group being here and all of you - striving along together. Please feel free to comment on my profile or send a message - I'd love the contact and support and would be happy to respond in kind.

Onward to victory!
  • ArtBrownNYC
    ArtBrownNYC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring! Thanks.
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I"M BACK!!! I was on vacation and missed two weigh in's so please don't delete me from the sheet. I need the sheet! LOL

I've probably gained 800 lbs over vacation so it's going to be ugly next week, but two steps forward and one step back is what it is at this point. As long as it's not two steps back and one forward - right??

I'll check in later.

MarieB
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Good job this week!

TOP LOSERS FOR THE WEEK:
    1. mando546 - 5.2
    2. andreamkelly - 2.6
    3. curvimami - 2
    4. NY Angel1089 - 1.8
    5. chichi125 1.6

TOP LOSERS FOR THE CHALLENGE:
    1. andreamkelly & kateva143 - 19.6
    2. cateyes0831 - 13.8
    3. ingalynn - 11.9
    4. chichi128 - 10.1
    5. brianascat - 9.8
    6. ladysuze - 8.6
    7. zerbe6982 - 8.2
    8. livextoxrun - 8
    9. devonette - 7.5

https://docs.google.com/a/u.pacific.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE&pli=1#gid=0
  • vmilam03
    vmilam03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I feel so bad after being gone for a week on vacation and missing out on the weigh in and missing out on the new challenges! BUT, I'm back! And will do my best on this week's challenges over the next few days before the next weigh in!

Keep up the good work all!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    under 200 calorie snack today is:
    1 honey maid honey graham cracker and 1tbls nutella at 163 calories!!!!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    ok so i totally posted my snack in the wrong forum lol. sorry!!!!

This weeks challenges are going great!!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I just realized last night that I entered my weight into fitness pal, but I forgot to enter it on here. My weight for this week was 170.6. I went up a bit, but my size is still down and I am trying to get muscle back so I am not too concerned about it. My weight usually goes up before it drops anyway.
  • bunjijk
    bunjijk Posts: 44
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I just got back from a 1 1/2 weeks family vacation. I am scared to look at the scale right now - it's not going to be good this week. The water weight gain is going to be bad on its own. Then there is the endless days of eating out with my kids - fast food and amusement park food. We had a great time, but I feel like crap inside. "You are what you eat!" They don't really serve any fresh veggies at the park. Craving green veggies right now...

Denise
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I just got back from a 1 1/2 weeks family vacation. I am scared to look at the scale right now - it's not going to be good this week. The water weight gain is going to be bad on its own. Then there is the endless days of eating out with my kids - fast food and amusement park food. We had a great time, but I feel like crap inside. "You are what you eat!" They don't really serve any fresh veggies at the park. Craving green veggies right now...

Denise

Me too! I am very scared to weigh as I know I probably went over my daily limit everyday, and I did not exercise as much as I wanted too--we will see tomorrow! I will start back on track today!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I'll get the challenges up for you tomorrow - but don't forget to weigh-in tomorrow!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day! Had an ok week....was away for the weekend and tried to be as good as possible but went over my calories.

But I weighed in at 151 so thats a 0.6lb loss I think - I'm happy with that :-)

Looking forward to the challenges and getting right back to it this week! Need to find my motivation again....I'm sure I left it around here somewhere.....**looks under the bed and behind the sofa**

Good luck everyone!! xxx
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Check-in day :D

SW:176.4
    W1:172.6
    W2:172.6
    W3:170.9
    W4:169.3
    W5:168.2
    W6:167.8
    W7:168.5
    GW:154

I gained weight this week, and I'm not suprised at all. I didn't log my food and didn't excercise. This week will be better!
  • livextoxrun
    Options
    Well i'm still 112. I only lost 0.2 pounds this week. I don't know why though. Maybe now that i'm 112 pounds it makes it harder to lose weight, I really don't have too much to lose. I also started training for a marathon so it makes it even harder, (eating more, more muscle, and muscles holding on to more water) I think I should change my goal weight to 108. what do you guys think?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    July:

SW: 200lbs
    7/03/2012: 200
    7/10/2012: 198
    7/17/2012: 196
    7/24/2012:
    7/31/2012:

GW:194lbs (July)
    Summer goal 189 by 8/31.