i'm a rule breaker!
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    3-6 months
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The last guy I went out with let me tap it that night.......Dam was it worth it.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i never made them wait....

my hub made me wait till we got married though
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I it was 5 months we were "dating" online before we met. So 5 months.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My Husband waited 8 months and 23 days. . . and one ceremony with ring!

It was excruciating, but worth it!!!

Wouldn't have had it any other way.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i'm a rule breaker!

^THIS^

I'm engaged to my one night stand! He had to go & mess things up by proposing on our 3 year anniversary this year!! :heart:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm sorry, but where are you finding these guys who wait for months?

Yeah, I know the cliche, a good guy is one who is willing to wait, but a real man is good enough to get in there a lot quicker.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Man, if she doesn't let me smash that before the third date, I'm outta there. I mean, I'm sort of old fashioned, so there's got to be a classy meal and clean(ish) sheets before I bring her home and get a good drilling in, but a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.

*snort*

ok. sarcasm off. what was the question again?
    :mad: I'm so offended by this.. :explode:

(:wink: )
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    My now husband and I did the forbidden no pants dance on day mfkn 1. That was 8 years ago. :bigsmile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    What is this waiting thing?
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Ok, if it's a religious thing I understand.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I am married so I make him wait until I get out of the shower
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    With my husband, I think it was the fourth date. It also happened to be the fourth day after we had met in person. We met, we "clicked", were inseparable, and have been together ever since. We're approaching our 4th wedding anniversary and the 5th anniversary of the day we met.
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but where are you finding these guys who wait for months?

Yeah, I know the cliche, a good guy is one who is willing to wait, but a real man is good enough to get in there a lot quicker.

You have got to be kidding. My man waited a year. But he is also my best friend. The waitings more than just say if he's a good guy or not it's call building a relationship. Which sounds like your just interested in sex......
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree each time is a case by case basis, but you have to know what the person is like is bed before too long. And if it is going to be too long, well then that's just too long...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    No rules. My bf and i banged the first night we met... It's been glory ever since.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My husband wanted to wait a few dates.. finally on the second date I got him to put out.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically, I'd make him wait until I'm into him and I'm sure he's not a tool. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.