Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options

Replies

• Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I decided to wait 2 months before having sex for the first time. :-)
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    No way in hell I would marry someone without knowing they are good in bed. I cannot understand you ladies that do, but if it works for you, more power to you.
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why STDs and single parenthood is so prevalent. :huh:

Any boy who will dump someone if they don't sleep with them by the 3rd or 5th date is not a man and not worth bothering with anyhow. If you sleep with such a loser on the 3rd date odds are you aren't going to be going out on a 4th date. He got what he wanted and is probably too immature to know there is more to dating than sex.

(Yea, yea I see the ones who married the guy they slept with on the first date. I've also known of people to hit the lotto. Just because it happens once in a great while doesn't mean it's even remotely common.)

Thank you! I agree.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    We went out on our first "date" the next day. He picked me up and I ran errands with him and his buddies, ending the night with a romantic dinner of burgers we ate in the full car after he swung through the chow hall on base.
    I was just out of a long relationship where things got pretty effed up, so I didn't want anything serious. Didn't really mean to sleep with him that night at the party, but drunken mario parties rarely end as planned. I at least made him promise to take me out the next day, and although we didn't get serious until after six months of "gotta break up, getting too serious," every two weeks, we are happily married these days, and have been for 6 years.
    Sometimes, just doing what you want works out, instead of playing all those silly games.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    All this sex talk is making me want to go home and spend some time with my gf, my hand. It waited about 12 years before becoming sexually active.... ok, 10 years.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    You guys do realize that the longer the poor guy waits for you, the thicker the stew will be, right?

i would hope he masturbates daily.

Hahaha for sure!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I make my husband wait all of 5 minutes. lol. but thats just me

Thats horrible! D: 5 MINUTES?!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i've restricted my rules. i now make him wait until we're out of the restaraunt. ... ... i'm still not allowed in that Chili's...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Whenever I feel comfortable with it. No set rules.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I don't remember a number of dates. Maybe he does. It was probably three to five.

Of course that was like 9 years ago. :tongue:
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I see lots of rules (post 2 spots above mine, excepted, and some others - but lots of ladies seem to have a rule on it)

So here's a question - how often do you break your rule?
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 date rule... That gets broken every time if it's going to happen hahahah :blushing:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    On average, how many dates before you let him tap that?
    "let him?" :laugh: ...that's so cute! I jumped him on the second date :love:

Edited to add...unless you've never done "IT" before, or you're a total prude, I don't think there's anything wrong with having some safe adult fun with someone you like and are comfortable with....
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    "let him?" :laugh: ...that's so cute! I jumped him on the second date :love:

The world needs more people like you!!
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    First night or gtfo
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    No way in hell I would marry someone without knowing they are good in bed. I cannot understand you ladies that do, but if it works for you, more power to you.
    I agree with this. More power to those folks. But I take a lot of comfort in knowing whats out there and what I can have.
    And knowing I like it better with the man I will marry.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why STDs and single parenthood is so prevalent. :huh:

Any boy who will dump someone if they don't sleep with them by the 3rd or 5th date is not a man and not worth bothering with anyhow. If you sleep with such a loser on the 3rd date odds are you aren't going to be going out on a 4th date. He got what he wanted and is probably too immature to know there is more to dating than sex.

(Yea, yea I see the ones who married the guy they slept with on the first date. I've also known of people to hit the lotto. Just because it happens once in a great while doesn't mean it's even remotely common.)

need contraceptives in the water, and to glue condoms and dudes weewees
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    There's a magic number?
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When an exclusive relationship has been established. No tapping before committment!

Exactly this!!!!

ditto!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

Forgive me for sounding old fashion but the three month rules sounds fine to me.
This discussion has been closed.