Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why STDs and single parenthood is so prevalent. :huh:

Any boy who will dump someone if they don't sleep with them by the 3rd or 5th date is not a man and not worth bothering with anyhow. If you sleep with such a loser on the 3rd date odds are you aren't going to be going out on a 4th date. He got what he wanted and is probably too immature to know there is more to dating than sex.

(Yea, yea I see the ones who married the guy they slept with on the first date. I've also known of people to hit the lotto. Just because it happens once in a great while doesn't mean it's even remotely common.)

Thank you! I agree.

And you can get an STD or wind up a single parent by waiting too. They have nothing to do with each other....
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Omg has no one got any morals these days, 3rd bloody date, he could be some freaking nutter never miond anything else. Know a person first for godsake.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i've restricted my rules. i now make him wait until we're out of the restaraunt. ... ... i'm still not allowed in that Chili's...

LMAO...:laugh:
    I was a huge slut before I was married. I was usually the one saying put out or get out to the guy. I am living prof you can turn a *kitten* into a house wife.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TetsuKishi
    Options
    I love it when they tell me on the first date that they're not going to have sex with me for a "while". Ladies, if you say that to a guy, you might as well drop 'em on the spot because they are coming off soon.

So true. The only reason she is telling you flat out that it's "not gonna happen" is because she's already thinking too much about what it would be like with you!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I've been married almost six years, but my younger brother (22) lives with us. He said something that is completely understandable.... any girl/woman that lacks self respect and goes home with him (or another man) on the first night, is not girl friend material. He tries to be all macho and smooth with the ladies, and last Sunday I woke up and saw a girl brushing her teeth in the bathroom and I'm thinking to myself "I should introduce myself... but I more than likely wont see her again!" so I just went about my business. I jokingly was making fun of my brother about the situation and he admitted he didn't sleep with her BECAUSE she came home with him and he had no idea "how many notches were on that bedpost"

Some people just have more self control and self respect for themselves....

STD rates are soaring, abortion rates are soaring, teenage pregnancies are increasing, more and more affairs are happening. Yes, sex feels good, but look at the flip side of it. A Pastor at my last church used the analogy "You've got to keep the fire in the fireplace!" =)
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If I'm attracted enough to go on a date with him, I'm attracted enough to sleep with him...LOL Good sex is 10% of the relationship but bad sex is 90% of a relationship...think about it!!! :wink:

So, so this.

As for how long I'll make someone wait... Depends entirely on who, the connection and how freakin' horny I am tbph. So many variables. If it doesn't feel right, ain't happening. OTOH, if chemistry's there, well...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i haven't had sex in 3 years and i don't date so i don't think i belong in this thread.

i am a big advocate of condoms and birth control though. so yea.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    When an exclusive relationship has been established. No tapping before committment!

Exactly this!!!!

MORALS. does nobody have nowadays? I know I do :wink:
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    month and a half was what it was for my husband

OMG longest 6 weeks ever!!!!
    My hands were so soft by then:laugh:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I waited 8 months... still together and incredibly happy 5.5 years later.

First and only.

This! My one and only 13 years now, and he waited almost a year for it.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Weird. I'm married to a man who I "let tap that" prior to dating.

I don't really want to get to know someone who can't lay the pipe. Plus, people aren't very -real- when they're focused on the bits they can't have.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'll just go with screw whoever the hell you want, but please use protection. happy sexings!
  • rholland1125
    rholland1125 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It all depends but usually the first time.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The problem with "married sex is awesome" is that you have no idea what other sex is like. You could think sex is awesome with your first partner, only to realize that other people make it MUCH, MUCH better.

I'm thankfully I'm spending the rest of my life with my current partner who is amazing on every level, and not the first few who were horrible in bed.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hmmm the last girl I dated wouldn't give it up until I provided her with a nice snowglobe that have my picture in it and played "i want you to want me" which if I recall correcly was 7 weeks and about 10 dates.

Where do I find these 3 date or 1st date women, enquirer'ing minds want to know
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've never had a hard or fast rule, but it always seems to be 3 with me. ;)
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    It depends. If he has done the laundry, done the dishes, and taken a shower and put on his fancy cologne... Well, then I don't make him wait at all :laugh:
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    A month at least =p I just don't like rushing into those kind of things. I've only had 2 long term relationships and prefer that personally to a brief encounter =) Different things for different people though.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    tbh, depends on how bad I want him, how much chemistry is there immediately and how good the timing is. Ive made a guy wait 3 months and there was another guy who I kissed for the first time and then shortly afterwards... slept with for the first time - cause, well, there was just no stopping it.

^^^This! It's more so a matter of being comfortable and what I want from said person. If I only want to nail and bail, then why even go for drinks? :laugh:
  • kajin1
    kajin1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Until the ring is on my finger.... I'm old fashioned, but that's what works for me. Of course, I've now been married for 20 years... Buahhhaaaaa
This discussion has been closed.