Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options

Replies

• HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Depends how horny I am, and how hot he is. Just saying. I try 3 dates if I am interested in dating the guy, but if by the end of the first date I know its not going any farther but he is still hot I will go for it. This makes me sound trampy, but its just how I am.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Do people still date?? I'm confused!

swear I was thinking the same thing...

My answer is...until I'm ready. However long or short that may be...
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    My husband had to wait 2 years!

...but we were 15 when we started dating. :laugh:
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    On average, how many dates before you let him tap that?

Marriage. Haha
  • magicalbedpan
    Options
    I "taped" my now husband after a week... in a truck... in a school parking lot.:laugh:

Mmm, so classy.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    My hubs n I knew each other for like 2 weeks, started dating right after the drunken deed. Lol
  • K0135
    K0135 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weird. I'm married to a man who I "let tap that" prior to dating.

I don't really want to get to know someone who can't lay the pipe. Plus, people aren't very -real- when they're focused on the bits they can't have.

I agree with this!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The problem with "married sex is awesome" is that you have no idea what other sex is like. You could think sex is awesome with your first partner, only to realize that other people make it MUCH, MUCH better.

I'm thankfully I'm spending the rest of my life with my current partner who is amazing on every level, and not the first few who were horrible in bed.

On the other hand, if they were both virgins and had never experienced other partners, they won't know what other sex is like anyway. Therefore, they can be perfectly content with their married sex because they are not comparing their partner's abilities to that of others.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Till we are officially dating.
    With my fiance, about 2 months.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    How long do I make him wait? Until marriage.

If you have a different way good for you but to me sex is only part of a relationship and definitely not the most important part.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ive been married 5 years...I still haven't let him :noway:
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Go with the flow... See where that takes you
    Yeah pretty much this!
  • cryshelle247
    cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    IT DEPENDS HOW DRUNK I AM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JUST KIDDING I LET GUYS ALL KNOW DONT RUN GAME DONT TRY ALL THAT CRAP BECAUSE A GIRL KNOWS IF SHE WANTS TO SKREW A GUY THE FIRST 5 SECONDS SHES IN FRONT OF THEM LOL IF SHE DIDNT WANT TO GET TAPPED SHE WOULD NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH U LOL
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The problem with "married sex is awesome" is that you have no idea what other sex is like. You could think sex is awesome with your first partner, only to realize that other people make it MUCH, MUCH better.

I'm thankfully I'm spending the rest of my life with my current partner who is amazing on every level, and not the first few who were horrible in bed.

On the other hand, if they were both virgins and had never experienced other partners, they won't know what other sex is like anyway. Therefore, they can be perfectly content with their married sex because they are not comparing their partner's abilities to that of others.

True, but I would think in some cases.. the sex probably fizzles out. Then they turn into a couple who does it on anniversaries only. :laugh:

I'm curious, to the women who have been married for 10+ years and waited until marriage. How often do you have sex or when was the last time?
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    My boyfriend and I waited 8 months... still together and incredibly happy 5.5 years later.

First and only.

same here, been with hubby since i was 17 so first and only!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    ummm....there's no magic number. It all depends on the specific guy. When you feel the time is right., you go for it! It took my current BF 17 days, LOL. And now we've been dating a little over a year. That might sound skanky but keep in mind we'd been friends for 4+ years before we started dating.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Met my husband online in July 2006, He asked me to marry him on the phone in April 2007 (we lived 10 hours one way from eachother), we met for the first time in person in July 2007, and married November 2007. We waited til we after we got married to have sex cause that's what I believe in and I am old fashioned anyways! :) He has been the the first and that's why it was special. I've been married for almost 5 years :heart:
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    At least a month, and only if we're dating.
    I don't have sex with guys who I just go on a few dates with.
  • kristinacottle
    Options
    It's not a him, but- the first time she slept over haha :) So, 2 weeks into dating. And here we are, 2 year anniversary approaching!

When I'm comfortable would be the real answer, though. I don't think you lack self respect if you hit it on the first date :ohwell: I think what you're comfortable with and what precautions you're taking is what should go into that decision!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    tbh, depends on how bad I want him, how much chemistry is there immediately and how good the timing is. Ive made a guy wait 3 months and there was another guy who I kissed for the first time and then shortly afterwards... slept with for the first time - cause, well, there was just no stopping it.

:noway: 3 months?!?!

Haha you think 3 months is bad.. I made one guy i was committed to wait 5. As soon as he got it he went somewhere else. The guy I'm with we ended up doing it that night, and 4 1/2 years later...we're still together.
This discussion has been closed.