Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options

Replies

• dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What has happened to society where men talk like that. I hope my daughters don't date anyone like that. Kind of sick really. I mean really "tap that". Its not like she's a keg of beer. Commitment first is the way it should be.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    Buncha *kitten* up in here

LMFAO :laugh:
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

LMFAO :laugh:

This took the Cake.... Almost started crying LMAO at this one too....... OMG
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The problem with "married sex is awesome" is that you have no idea what other sex is like. You could think sex is awesome with your first partner, only to realize that other people make it MUCH, MUCH better.

I'm thankfully I'm spending the rest of my life with my current partner who is amazing on every level, and not the first few who were horrible in bed.

On the other hand, if they were both virgins and had never experienced other partners, they won't know what other sex is like anyway. Therefore, they can be perfectly content with their married sex because they are not comparing their partner's abilities to that of others.
    Thank you for understanding, Beautifully. Much appreciated. My husband and I were both virgins. He gets all the credit for finding out what gets me off, and we experiment all the time :-P As far as "knowing what else is out there"... quite honestly, I don't want to know. According to what my more sexually-experienced girlfriends are saying, it doesn't sound that great.

I didn't wait. But I wanted to. It just didn't work out that way. I think it's great for those of you who wait until marriage. I admire you and appreciate your committment.
    Thank you, I appreciate your respect for our choice. I've gotten used to the nay-sayers, all the people telling us that our sex life "must suck" because we've only had each other, it's refreshing to see someone actually support us-- instead of calling us "religious freaks" or some other condescending term. Pre-marital abstinence is incredibly difficult, but we made it!! :-D Again, thank you.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    LOL... mom always told me when i didnt have to hide that i was pooping, i was ready. 35 years old and i have a 15 & 13 year old daughter, and I have to say.. looking back.. she was right! =)
  • lupa_girl
    lupa_girl Posts: 21
    Options

And........
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: One might also argue there are a "buncha judgemental prudes running up in here" too....

Judgmental...no. Prude...maybe. Mature...yes.

I had my premarital moments but once I became a Christian, my views changed. So I have been on both sides of the spectrum.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options

hahahahaha
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm old... I was married first. It's nice to see younger couples waiting too.
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The problem with "married sex is awesome" is that you have no idea what other sex is like. You could think sex is awesome with your first partner, only to realize that other people make it MUCH, MUCH better.

I'm thankfully I'm spending the rest of my life with my current partner who is amazing on every level, and not the first few who were horrible in bed.

On the other hand, if they were both virgins and had never experienced other partners, they won't know what other sex is like anyway. Therefore, they can be perfectly content with their married sex because they are not comparing their partner's abilities to that of others.
    Thank you for understanding, Beautifully. Much appreciated. My husband and I were both virgins. He gets all the credit for finding out what gets me off, and we experiment all the time :-P As far as "knowing what else is out there"... quite honestly, I don't want to know. According to what my more sexually-experienced girlfriends are saying, it doesn't sound that great.

I didn't wait. But I wanted to. It just didn't work out that way. I think it's great for those of you who wait until marriage. I admire you and appreciate your committment.
    Thank you, I appreciate your respect for our choice. I've gotten used to the nay-sayers, all the people telling us that our sex life "must suck" because we've only had each other, it's refreshing to see someone actually support us-- instead of calling us "religious freaks" or some other condescending term. Pre-marital abstinence is incredibly difficult, but we made it!! :-D Again, thank you.

LOVE and COMMITTMENT is what makes sex Much MUCH better.. just IMO =)
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why STDs and single parenthood is so prevalent. :huh:

Any boy who will dump someone if they don't sleep with them by the 3rd or 5th date is not a man and not worth bothering with anyhow. If you sleep with such a loser on the 3rd date odds are you aren't going to be going out on a 4th date. He got what he wanted and is probably too immature to know there is more to dating than sex.

(Yea, yea I see the ones who married the guy they slept with on the first date. I've also known of people to hit the lotto. Just because it happens once in a great while doesn't mean it's even remotely common.)

It's probably more common than you think.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    LOL... mom always told me when i didnt have to hide that i was pooping, i was ready. 35 years old and i have a 15 & 13 year old daughter, and I have to say.. looking back.. she was right! =)

I dunno, peeing is one thing and I don't mind walking around naked but I'd NEVER want to be near him while he's pooping!!
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    I "taped" my now husband after a week... in a truck... in a school parking lot.:laugh:

Mmm, so classy.

I'm sorry... I wasn't asking for your aproval.:noway:

BWAHAHA.... he is gonna wish he had a freaky little number like you one day! HELL YEAH! It dont matter where! It matters that you hold your man's attention!! LOVE this! me & the hubby tap it all kindsa places!!
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    3 - 5 dates. Depends on how much I like him... If I want him to stick around I make him wait. If I'm just interested in an ONS, then I don't. Seems backwards, but it's true.
  • Heather_Rider
    Options

I dunno, peeing is one thing and I don't mind walking around naked but I'd NEVER want to be near him while he's pooping!!

OMG, who does?? i meant that you didnt have to turn the water on.. hold it, ect.. You just go. Hell, we have our privacy, but have no issues discussing anything.. through the door. LOL
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I "taped" my now husband after a week... in a truck... in a school parking lot.:laugh:

Mmm, so classy.

I'm sorry... I wasn't asking for your aproval.:noway:
    :laugh: Nice response!

The problem with these people on their high-horses is that they often get knocked off them!!
  • Andwynn
    Andwynn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    > mom always told me when i didnt have to hide that i was pooping, i was ready

You poop??!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    honestly i don't have a rule. but if i know that sex is our main focus. What's the point of waiting for the inevitable. If I see substance and interest in a relationship. I'll wait only to feel you out before I give the cookies.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: One might also argue there are a "buncha judgemental prudes running up in here" too....

Judgmental...no. Prude...maybe. Mature...yes.

I had my premarital moments but once I became a Christian, my views changed. So I have been on both sides of the spectrum.

Right... Because calling women *kitten* is such a mature thing to do.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Until he married me. :)
This discussion has been closed.