Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally, after 6 months & 37 lbs, I'm ready to share!

Replies

• cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    I started crying at the start! Knowi g that slow going is still moving in the right direction is a tough lesson for me. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • you are so freaking motivating! thank you for sharing this!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,293 Member
    So important that you shared the back-story. Thanks for that and your beautiful before-and-after pictures.

You were beautiful "then" and now.

Awesome celebrate.gif
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    AW, thanks everyone! I'm really humbled. I want others to be inspired and to know that it is totally possible to lose the unwanted weight! :flowerforyou:
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Very inspirational! You look amazing!!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    You look fantastic!!!!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Great job. So inspiring. Looking great
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures. You look fabulous!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    You look fantastic, very motivating!

Katie
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Thanks for sharing, this has helped me to keep going..I can't seem to get anywhere,but I am going to keep at until I reach my goal and even keep what I am doing to stay that way! Congrats to you !!:smile:
  • CarliFries
    CarliFries Posts: 17
    Way to go, lady! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get to my goal weight! Once I stopped using MFP, I gained back 4 pounds! :( Now that I see how amazing this site really is, I'm going to start over and stick with it! You're a huge inspiration!
  • michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    This is really awesome! Very happy for you!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Love your story and your honesty.....amazing job!:flowerforyou:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 487 Member
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • dvbr
    dvbr Posts: 2
    great for you! i lost 100 lbs after my last baby (4 in 5 years) and have a word of advice...when you get to you goal-- weigh in everyday or so..it is easy to deal with a pound or two gained back. i didnt do that and the next time i weighed in months later i had slowly regained 30 lbs of the 100 i lost. i am loosing them again now but i should have kept a better watch. be proud of yourself- you did good!
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    You're awesome! Thanks for the motivation!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    U LOOK AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Love your story; I can relate to your lack of motivation phase way too well. Thank you for inspiring me to move forward. :smile:
  • SunflowerRox
    SunflowerRox Posts: 50 Member
    IT most definetly worked!! you look great and I admire people like you who stick with it. Good luck on staying healthy.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Well done, you look fantastic !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!