Confessions

Options

Replies

• StephRme2
    StephRme2 Posts: 17
    Options
    I listen to Fifty Shades at work on my tablet and when people ask me what I'm smiling about.. I tell them I'm just having a good day.. when really.... hmmm.. yes, REALLY... and just as a side note~ people- if you have not gotten this for your significant other.. you are MISSING out on a good time! Grab that metal ruler and get to it ; )

Amen to that one, sister!! Blazing through the first book....and o my.....lip biting good time :bigsmile:

In the second one now~ and lip biting for sure.. Funny thing is, I have never been a romance novel reader because I feared it would make me want to go and slap my significant other.. lol.. now, I'm all about finding similar readers because "D*MN!" doesnt even begin to describe how good it is.. I dont have a dirty mind~ I just have a sexy imagination! :wink:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I listen to Fifty Shades at work on my tablet and when people ask me what I'm smiling about.. I tell them I'm just having a good day.. when really.... hmmm.. yes, REALLY... and just as a side note~ people- if you have not gotten this for your significant other.. you are MISSING out on a good time! Grab that metal ruler and get to it ; )

Amen to that one, sister!! Blazing through the first book....and o my.....lip biting good time :bigsmile:

In the second one now~ and lip biting for sure.. Funny thing is, I have never been a romance novel reader because I feared it would make me want to go and slap my significant other.. lol.. now, I'm all about finding similar readers because "D*MN!" doesnt even begin to describe how good it is.. I dont have a dirty mind~ I just have a sexy imagination! :wink:

Check out "How to be a Wicked Woman". They're short stories....I think you'll enjoy them :wink: The authors have several books of short stories.

And I get the best ideas from these books....and I *did* slap my former SO. He was too vanilla and only once in a blue moon. Ugh.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I can only quote from personel experience. Find someone who can't keep their eyes and hands off you. My husband of 15 years was like this when we first met and now it's pretty sad. :sad: I thought it was just the way he is and he has so many other wonderful qualities and is such a good guy that it wouldn't bother me. Well now it does. His attention has gotten so bad it has affected our marriage. If it wasn't for my children, I probably would have laid down the law a long time ago. At first I thought it was that he wasn't attracted to me anymore, but now I'm in better shape than I was when I met him. I am in better shape than he is. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Love and making love shouldn't be a chore or a challenge. If its like this now, in the future it will be worse:brokenheart:

Awe hun, I am so sorry to hear that!!

He is definitely NOT gay, but I don't know what it is. Maybe he doesn't like my leaner me? Who knows really?? He's a good guy, but i'm thinking maybe I'm just good company and that's all he wants... with the occasional *wahoo* thrown in. lol

I am thinking this won't last long term. It's kind of why its off and on, really.
  • DisputedEnds
    Options
    Im dedicated to the zyzz lifestyle "Obsession is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED"
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    1. I love White Chocolate Peanut butter. :wink:
    2. I love all the MFP EYE candy :smokin:
    3. I love reading these crazy message boards.:drinker:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    I enjoy my banter with some of my MFP friends (most likely that I will never meet) more than a good portion of my every day friends.

I dont have any friends in real life.................
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    I enjoy listening to Britney Spears.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

I'll confess to liking some of her old stuff...im not a fan of the newer stuff.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    My husband and I got pregnant on our first date. It definitely made things interesting.

^^^
    Me too, talk about "learning" to love someone....
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i've mouth kissed a guy and i'm not bi or gay :indifferent:
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options

I have a MAD celebrity crush on Joe Jonas! Even though, I know in my heart of hearts he'll eventually come out of the closet.

and any guy that can pull of guyliner immediately makes me swoooooon!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I eat onions like apples. I am sure its gross, but they are so damn tasty.
  • mcherri
    mcherri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    2 and a half weeks ago i shot heroin with my ex boyfriend, and i really didnt feel guilty at all, even though ive been clean for 2 years.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    2 and a half weeks ago i shot heroin with my ex boyfriend, and i really didnt feel guilty at all, even though ive been clean for 2 years.
    welcome to the forum :laugh:
  • mcherri
    Options
    hey thanks! confessions are always fun... and healthy i think!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Never kissed anyone :(
  • mcherri
    Options

did you enjoy it??? ;) haha
  • skinny_scara
    Options
    1) I've not eaten in over 4 days (because I've been set a challenge by someone - don't worry I'm healthy still haha!)
    2) I'm enjoying cleaning this week :S
    3) I'm really bored, it's 3am and I can't sleep at all :grumble:
    4) I've only just figured there is forum's on here - not gnna be off here now! :smile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

i totally pictured this after i read it
  • GreySkyMorning
    Options
    I've never had a boyfriend and am afraid I never will.