ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Options

Replies

• portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I will be in the hills of Georgia and i aint worried about running out of ammo.

Guns are so loud, you will completely attract attention!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the Pennsylvanian foot hills. The zombies will probably hit Pittsburgh first. Heck that's probably where the apocalypse will begin. I do believe I will at least be able to out run my elderly neighbors which will ultimately buy me some time to get to my fortress which will be stockpiled with canned goods and weapons galore. My teen boys will be on guard. I will use my dog/ and kitties for bait if necessary. If all else fails I'll make one heck of a zombie chick, I take no prisoners!
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Where will i be: sweet home Alabama, in my bunker/fort
    Will i be able to out run them: hell yes thats why i started running in the 1st place,
    What survival skills do I have; ALL OF THEM
    Weapon of choice: any and all objects of mass chaos and desolation or whatever is handy
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    This bandwagon is getting to be as stupid as the bacon one.....sheesh.

These idiots out there are the ones that give legitimate gunowners, hunters, and outdoor survivalists the shivers....

Umm I am a hunter and gun-owner. I'm not hurting anyone by entertaining myself with the prospect of humanity losing out to it's own machinations. And hey, if it really does happen this "bandwagon" will be the ones surviving and shooting the ones that didn't want to prepare in the forehead with their crossbows!!

yes what she said ^^^^
  • portalm
    Options
    Also I believe setting up a team would be a #1 priorty....

Apply now:

I think The SSG Would be totally in charge of logics and positioning of our group tactically. I also have tactical insight as well as medical knowledge and a extensive back ground in martial arts and weapons training. I think we can handle the tactics of it all

I think the girl with the big butcher knife can be in charge of the cooking as she said she would be great at that! plus wouldnt wanna mess with her kitchen since she has that butcher knife.

To the Gun owners! ya we need you for supplies in case things get hot. However like i said before guns make alot of noise perhaps silencers will be of use... just saying

Lastly anyone that is good at steal forging we need to be able to make bow and arrows and other weapons to arm ourselves...

***With that being said i say we head for the mountains and hopefully somewhere cold and snowy... frostbite might make battling these mindless beasts easier.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Also I believe setting up a team would be a #1 priorty....

Apply now:

I think The SSG Would be totally in charge of logics and positioning of our group tactically. I also have tactical insight as well as medical knowledge and a extensive back ground in martial arts and weapons training. I think we can handle the tactics of it all

I think the girl with the big butcher knife can be in charge of the cooking as she said she would be great at that! plus wouldnt wanna mess with her kitchen since she has that butcher knife.

To the Gun owners! ya we need you for supplies in case things get hot. However like i said before guns make alot of noise perhaps silencers will be of use... just saying

Lastly anyone that is good at steal forging we need to be able to make bow and arrows and other weapons to arm ourselves...

***With that being said i say we head for the mountains and hopefully somewhere cold and snowy... frostbite might make battling these mindless beasts easier.

I'm in!! My crazy husband and daughter too! :drinker:
  • portalm
    Options
    **Positions needed**

Blacksmith

Chef

Gatherer

Medical

Team lead

Tactical

Defensive

Training/Developement

#A plan now is preventing failure later
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AHAHA!

I happen to have a small arsenal in my bed room... just saying. 2 AR 14s, 3 Glock .40 Pistols, 1 Ruger 9mm, a Keltec .45, 2 Mossberg 12 Gauges, and a single shot 20.

Also I have a Remington model 1100, that I use for Sport Skeet/trap shooting ( (I am a competition shooter) ,

I also Collect Antique Military Weapons, I have 2 Russian Mosin-Nagants, a British Enfield, a 1903 Springfield, to original model 1945, .45 pistols, a Chinese pistol, not worth much but would make a nice club, also, I have an M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine. And 2 Russian SKS Rifles, one is the full on wood model, the other is is full synthetic.

I also have 5 different .22 calibur rifles, in the Short, long and Magnum rounds. .50 cal muzzle loaders, a 30-30 carbine, a bolt action 30-06, a Winchester 300 magnum a 7mm magnum, and a compound bow.

And enough rounds to make a good stand with each... On a side note, I believe in gun Control,

I control all of my guns very well!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am not sure if I would be able to keep up an 11 min mile and a half, but will find out tomorrow. I am doing the 5K obstacle course run for your lives! It is a zombie infested 5K and I am soooo excited!!!!

Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out www.runforyourlives.com

Anyways-my weapon of choice would be a machete, hedge clippers, or even a banjo (Zombieland anyone?)

I am doing the one in Ontario :)
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options
    I am not sure if I would be able to keep up an 11 min mile and a half, but will find out tomorrow. I am doing the 5K obstacle course run for your lives! It is a zombie infested 5K and I am soooo excited!!!!

Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out www.runforyourlives.com

Anyways-my weapon of choice would be a machete, hedge clippers, or even a banjo (Zombieland anyone?)

I am doing the one in Ontario :)

I am next year, missed it this year!
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options
    I liked the answer "Why run? Kill 'em all!"
    I'm on his team! lol

Where will I be:Headed out of Kansas City to south-central, Missouri.

Will I be able to outrun them?: I think so.

Skills: firearms, first aid, finding my own food, cooking what I find, thinking quickly in stressful situations, staying calm

Weapon of choice: Will definitely have my pistol, rifle, and shotgun. If the ammo runs out, I'd like to have a machete (need one) and an metal baseball bat. ALSO!!!!!! Maltov cocktails when you run into a herd!

You have been recruited!
  • portalm
    Options
    AHAHA!

I happen to have a small arsenal in my bed room... just saying. 2 AR 14s, 3 Glock .40 Pistols, 1 Ruger 9mm, a Keltec .45, 2 Mossberg 12 Gauges, and a single shot 20.

Also I have a Remington model 1100, that I use for Sport Skeet/trap shooting ( (I am a competition shooter) ,

I also Collect Antique Military Weapons, I have 2 Russian Mosin-Nagants, a British Enfield, a 1903 Springfield, to original model 1945, .45 pistols, a Chinese pistol, not worth much but would make a nice club, also, I have an M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine. And 2 Russian SKS Rifles, one is the full on wood model, the other is is full synthetic.

I also have 5 different .22 calibur rifles, in the Short, long and Magnum rounds. .50 cal muzzle loaders, a 30-30 carbine, a bolt action 30-06, a Winchester 300 magnum a 7mm magnum, and a compound bow.

And enough rounds to make a good stand with each... On a side note, I believe in gun Control,

I control all of my guns very well!

Dont mess with this guy^^
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options
    lets put it this way, if the feds ever decide to try and take my gun ownership rights away, we will have some *issues*
  • portalm
    Options
    Shoot im just happy you are on our side!

Now what city is it that a zombie apocalypse would most likely occur??

Id say some small super remote town.

Most likely a exeperiment gone totally wrong...

In New Mexico somewhere?
  • jmcdaniel0
    Options
    Anyone ever read World war Z? I really think this will be a good example of how it *could* happen...

Military/Government testing, + Black market organs, non existent rules and regs, next thing you know, world wide pandemic.

it is set forth in a completely logical and plausible way. Honestly, I loved that book!
  • portalm
    Options
    Havent read it but i will certainly pick it up... Thanks ^^
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Weapon of choice: Will definitely have my pistol, rifle, and shotgun. If the ammo runs out, I'd like to have a machete (need one) and an metal baseball bat. ALSO!!!!!! Maltov cocktails when you run into a herd!

Throw a molotov cocktail into a horde of zombies trying to eat you and you end up with a horde of burning zombies trying to eat you.
  • portalm
    Options
    Scary fast zombies that are on fire and smell like burnt rotting decaying flesh?!?!? Whats not to like?!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    This bandwagon is getting to be as stupid as the bacon one.....sheesh.

These idiots out there are the ones that give legitimate gunowners, hunters, and outdoor survivalists the shivers....

I am a legitimate gun owner, hunter and outdoor enthusist. People like you are the ones that make me shiver. If these people worry you, help them. Teach them...encourage them. And before you go on the "I am nothing more than a stupid woman rant" I have been all of the above for more than 20 years...I gladly welcome anyone who is wanting to learn for whatever reason.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    lets put it this way, if the feds ever decide to try and take my gun ownership rights away, we will have some *issues*

2nd amendment all the way!!!!