Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confessions

Replies

• Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I was considering getting a belly ring today...even though I normally would say no......my friend was like "have you gone mad? blahblahblah." She turned me against it slightly but I still feel like doing something..a bit crazy!!!

Do it! It's not like you're tattooing a four letter word across your forehead :)
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Deep breathe...I haven't had "relations" in like 7 years...YIKES!!

i haven't had "relations" in over 2 years. not even a kiss. i just turned 30. i thought i was supposed to be in my prime!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love it! I've done the same!!!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    My dream (and in fact current target) is to keep saving for the next couple of years, and then buy a 50 foot+ boat and sail the world. Turning this into a business as well (personalised sailing cruises).
    Slight issue which I am overseeing: I haven't sailed for roughly 10 years :)
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    I make it look good at work that I am busy... but most of the time my work is all done and I spend time on MFP and facebook.. thank goodness no one from work is on this site..LOL

Ha! I do the same thing!
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    I want to take a bike ride from the tip of Alaska to the bottom of Argentina which would take a year.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    I don't like to eat healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • i just shaved my legs for the first time in a over a week and my armpits for the first time in probably close to a month. i have given no f's about just about anything since my (first) boyfriend (of 4 years) broke up with me in may.
  • MellowCee
    MellowCee Posts: 17 Member
    They may bring you some more...:noway:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    I hassled my sister endlessly to lend me extremely expensive bicycle so I could try out Cycling. Then I hung it on a hook in the garage and still havent tried it out yet.
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Deep breathe...I haven't had "relations" in like 7 years...YIKES!!

i haven't had "relations" in over 2 years. not even a kiss. i just turned 30. i thought i was supposed to be in my prime!

Confession: Would have "relations" with you in a heartbeat.
  • MellowCee
    :laugh:
  • MellowCee
    Continue on your journey the healthy way and you may end up being an inspiration for them both.
  • MellowCee
    Very courageous confessions...
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

If you haven't seen Cookie Monster's version yet, head to YouTube right now - hilarious! :laugh:
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    I am annoyed with someone for being insensitive but am too chicken to call them on it
  • MellowCee
    I just spent about 30 mins. responding to various threads w/o quoting them...wow:ohwell:
  • I spend too much time lurking on these boards lol
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    I just spent about 30 mins. responding to various threads w/o quoting them...wow:ohwell:
    Lol I was kinda confused!
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Last summer I went through a bad break up and decided to start exercising to lose weight. At the time, I was only doing this to try and win my ex back. I lost about 25 lbs and actually ended up inspiring him to get in shape. He lost over 60 lbs in about 3 months time. As soon as he started dating someone else, I gave up on losing weight and gave up on myself. This time I'm doing this for ME because I deserve to feel good about myself! I owe it to myself to improve my health and this time I'm sticking with it!