Confessions

Options

Replies

• Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    I dont understand why my husband never wants to be intimate, I youst to think if I lost weight (he met and married me at my biggest) things would change but it seems to make absolutely no difference. He loves me and is wonderful to me but I feel like I will never feel beautiful until I feel like the man I will be with for the rest of my life is into me. Its particularly hard now that I get attention pretty much everywhere else wanted or not. Argh

WOW!! Uhmmmm Get him an eye exame and hormone tested!! LOL
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I was considering getting a belly ring today...even though I normally would say no......my friend was like "have you gone mad? blahblahblah." She turned me against it slightly but I still feel like doing something..a bit crazy!!!

Do it! It's not like you're tattooing a four letter word across your forehead :)
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Deep breathe...I haven't had "relations" in like 7 years...YIKES!!

i haven't had "relations" in over 2 years. not even a kiss. i just turned 30. i thought i was supposed to be in my prime!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love it! I've done the same!!!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    Options
    My dream (and in fact current target) is to keep saving for the next couple of years, and then buy a 50 foot+ boat and sail the world. Turning this into a business as well (personalised sailing cruises).
    Slight issue which I am overseeing: I haven't sailed for roughly 10 years :)
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I make it look good at work that I am busy... but most of the time my work is all done and I spend time on MFP and facebook.. thank goodness no one from work is on this site..LOL

Ha! I do the same thing!
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to take a bike ride from the tip of Alaska to the bottom of Argentina which would take a year.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I don't like to eat healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    i just shaved my legs for the first time in a over a week and my armpits for the first time in probably close to a month. i have given no f's about just about anything since my (first) boyfriend (of 4 years) broke up with me in may.
  • MellowCee
    MellowCee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    They may bring you some more...:noway:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I hassled my sister endlessly to lend me extremely expensive bicycle so I could try out Cycling. Then I hung it on a hook in the garage and still havent tried it out yet.
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Deep breathe...I haven't had "relations" in like 7 years...YIKES!!

i haven't had "relations" in over 2 years. not even a kiss. i just turned 30. i thought i was supposed to be in my prime!

Confession: Would have "relations" with you in a heartbeat.
  • MellowCee
    Options
    :laugh:
  • MellowCee
    Options
    Continue on your journey the healthy way and you may end up being an inspiration for them both.
  • MellowCee
    Options
    Very courageous confessions...
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

If you haven't seen Cookie Monster's version yet, head to YouTube right now - hilarious! :laugh:
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed with someone for being insensitive but am too chicken to call them on it
  • MellowCee
    Options
    I just spent about 30 mins. responding to various threads w/o quoting them...wow:ohwell:
  • theycallmebubba
    Options
    I spend too much time lurking on these boards lol
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I just spent about 30 mins. responding to various threads w/o quoting them...wow:ohwell:
    Lol I was kinda confused!