Confessions

Options

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Last summer I went through a bad break up and decided to start exercising to lose weight. At the time, I was only doing this to try and win my ex back. I lost about 25 lbs and actually ended up inspiring him to get in shape. He lost over 60 lbs in about 3 months time. As soon as he started dating someone else, I gave up on losing weight and gave up on myself. This time I'm doing this for ME because I deserve to feel good about myself! I owe it to myself to improve my health and this time I'm sticking with it!
  • ndmain1977
    ndmain1977 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i just shaved my legs for the first time in a over a week and my armpits for the first time in probably close to a month. i have given no f's about just about anything since my (first) boyfriend (of 4 years) broke up with me in may.

Sorry to hear that. Most of us have been in the exact place that you are in right now. The first major break up is HARD, and feels like the end of the world. If I knew what to say to make you feel better, I would say it, but when I was in that place, there was absolutely nothing anyone could say to me to make me feel better.

I guess the best I can do is to treat it like a major illness. I really hope you start feeling better soon. All you can do is to hope that tomorrow, it doesn't hurt as much as it does today. :frown:
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've had a huge thing for this guy for about 3 years....and he has no clue
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Confession: The only reason i started working out was because I liked a girl I didn't think I was good enough for. After many rejections and delegations to the "friend zone" I wouldn't change a thing. Through those rough patches I came to love fitness and health as a whole, In fact I'm going to school for physical therapy because of it. Those feelings of inadequacy never leave you though I guess thats the only thing I wish I could change. And now after 8 years shes finally moving to another state for a new job. All I can think about are all the amazing times we shared and it tears me apart. I love this girl, and I'm going to miss her so much.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm falling in love with someone I shouldn't.
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have several...
    1.I have not really cleaned my house all summer (kept it straight but no deep cleaning
    2. I still love to eat Mcd's... so if I want it, I work out a lot so I can still eat

There a few more but I can't post them
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    Sometimes I think my weight is the biggest reason why the DH and I fight (which happens maybe once a month) I hate my baby weight and I can't lose it. DH tells me everyday I am beautiful, but I don't see the beautiful in me just the weight
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    When I am home alone and whatever I am eating is not too saucy, I love eating with my hands. I went to charm school when I was a kid and can name all different kinds of forks, but I find eating with my hands to be very satisfying. Especially cooled pasta. Idk, it is weird.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This guy I knew when I was in high school contacted me on FB and we've been chatting for a couple of weeks. He was the first major crush I ever had.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    1. Asked by a man to shag his girlfriend while he will watch.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options

I'd like to be that girl :devil:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Confession: When I was young right after I first gained all this weight, I used to wish I was born as an Asian girl so I'd be skinny and pretty forever. Sadly, this never came true. I'd have to lose bone mass to look as good as they do. :(
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options

You didn't say what the answer was?!
  • nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just realized one of my favorite "cheat" meals has calories listed in the MFP database that is 50% lower than what the restaurants website says it is. ie I thought I was eating 800 calories, but was downing 1200 - that kind of sucks - now I can't eat the rest of the day - haha
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Even though I have been with my husband for 5 and a half years and we have two kids together, we have never been on a date! I got pregnant the first night I met him and things just went a different route! I wish he was more romantic and whatnot but I am happy with him. I just wish we could HAVE that first date...
  • mzcruise
    mzcruise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    After not buying myself anything for awhile, I bought myself some sandals and earrings the other day and it felt great!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!
    well who the hell would..a nun? Nope I'm thinking even they wouldn't like it!
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have been single for over a year, and I miss going out to dinner, movies and having "relations" with a special someone.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My husband is never home. That's all.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't like someone who I work with but I'm always nice to him... even though I think terrible things about him in my head :(