Secret motivation!

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    I'm preparing for the zombie apocolipse!!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Mine is to be able to go a full round against my friend who is a pro MMA fighter with a 6-3-0 record. She's so entirely bad *kitten*. I want to be at least a fraction of that awesome.

This is the best secret motivation I've ever heard! :D

I'm 100% for aiming to be more lethal rather than just aiming for some arbitrary pants size.

Rock on!

:) Thanks. I enjoyed MMA a lot, and she and her husband/coach/manager would be fantastic teachers, but I am definitely not confident enough at this weight.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 138 Member
    I want to become a boxer. I can't afford a membership to a gym. I don't want to teach myself bc I will most definitely do it wrong. I'm hoping that in a couple of years we will be able to afford a trainer or gym membership so I can learn.

I also would no longer like to be the fattest (or one of the fattest) girls in the room. I am sick of being the fat chick.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    I look at Victoria's Secret models. I buy size extra small panties during their semi-annual sales, even though when I wear their cheekies my butt cheeks are popping out of them. I also wear their Miraculous bras so that my little bewbs look bigger and waist looks smaller n take pix of myself that i keep stored in a secret folder on my lappytop... crazy n silly I know... but thats what secretly motivates me lol
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    I am desperate to show I'm not just a frumpy Mum but I am sexy and confident (somewhere inside this flab!)
    I'd love to run a marathon to show the person who laughed and made fun of me even though I was slim at the time, except I have no way to contact them and no way to crow bar that into conversation even if I did!
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member

2. So I can ride roller coasters again without worrying about whether or not I'll fit in the restraints.

This is so one of mine. I have given stupid reasons for not wanting to go to six flags all summer because I don't want to be embarrassed by not fitting on a ride...
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    i want to troll my friends, and walk up and be like hey wassup

and there gonna go who are u?

and ima go its me

and they going to go who?

and ima go its me..

and then i watch reaction and lolz :D
  • getting my ex back is my number one.
    modeling is the second one.
    also i want to take striptease/pole dancing classes.

all kind of stupid and very secret motivation for me haha,
  • NuttyCake
    NuttyCake Posts: 34 Member
    I think my 'secret' motivation is that I want people to think of me as an athlete. I want to be known for being in the gym and getting it done.
    I also would no longer like to be the fattest (or one of the fattest) girls in the room. I am sick of being the fat chick.

I'm with you on this. I'm definitely tired of being the fat friend. And I doubt it's a secret to my friends. I just figure everyone is aware of it, especially when I'm the only fat chick in a group of thin women. Let's play a game of spot the odd man out. Hmmm, lol.
  • mayjoelhc
    mayjoelhc Posts: 6
    My secret motivation is two-fold. I am tired of being tired because of this excess weight and because my grandson told me his mother (my son's ex) called me fatty Patty and I want to show her who is a fatty Patty LOL!!!
  • Don't let your husband drag you down. :smile:

So sorry, but is that a pink cow??? WTF???? I think maybe I drank too much, oh no that is pink elephants, I guess I am ok. : )
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    I don't tell loved ones (other than hubby) that I am trying to lose weight. Everytime I have I get the eye roll or that "look" like yeah right here we go again. It gives me total motivation to push harder for all the critics.
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    I don't tell people I am trying to lose weight and then will be motivated and encouraged when they actually notice. If I tell them I am trying to lose weight, I will get that defeatist look that says, "Oh, there she goes again....probably won't work again."
  • Ok, my secret motivation is really pathetic actually. I have this overwhelming fear of getting old and not being able to walk. I want to be strong so I can take care of myself when I am old. I believe my kids would probably roll my wheelchair into traffic when I am like 80. So I have to be tough so I can survive. Really sad and kind of twisted I guess.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    My secret motivation is two-fold. I am tired of being tired because of this excess weight and because my grandson told me his mother (my son's ex) called me fatty Patty and I want to show her who is a fatty Patty LOL!!!
    y.
    Mean names were something that made me realize I needed to change myself! I got called alot of things in highschool, mostly behind my back... I want people whispering about how great I look not how fat I am!
  • I want to want to have sex again. I would come visit my then boyfriend and from 10 Friday night - 1 Sunday afternoon, we had sex 9 times. I do not feel sexy at all since having a kid 4 years ago and gaining 60 pounds. We've been married 5 years on the 28th.

It has been a while and I still have the drive mentally but i feel i disgust my girlfriend. I want to take my shirt off and and hear only one word.."DAMN!!!"
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Ok, my secret motivation is really pathetic actually. I have this overwhelming fear of getting old and not being able to walk. I want to be strong so I can take care of myself when I am old. I believe my kids would probably roll my wheelchair into traffic when I am like 80. So I have to be tough so I can survive. Really sad and kind of twisted I guess.

Hey... that's not pathetic at all! I'm sorry you feel like that about your kids, I would hope they wouldn't do that :/ but a big part of my motivation to stay healthy and exercise and eat well is looking at my grandparents. They are both around 90 years old and still live in their own house, walk on their own, etc... I'm so amazed by them. I want to be like that when I'm their age.
  • jessfat2fit
    jessfat2fit Posts: 9 Member
    I got two!! The number one thing is so when I have a boyfriend he can pick me up and spin me around! Number two is so I can one day say "look at me now!" to all the people who didn't think I could do it!
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    This may sound morbid to some people, but it *definitely* motivates me. I told my oncologist (I am a breast cancer survivor) that his job is to keep me alive until I die of something else. (Fortunately he has a good sense of humor LOL) So hopefully by eating healthy and exercising I am keeping the "something elses" away, and making his job harder! :-)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    I got two!! The number one thing is so when I have a boyfriend he can pick me up and spin me around! Number two is so I can one day say "look at me now!" to all the people who didn't think I could do it!

I want a guy to pick me up too. Well he tries. But he can't carry me too far lol. I wish he could just throw me over his shoulder but I can tell it's a bit of a struggle :ohwell: