Where are you on the global fat scale? INTERESTING!!!

Options

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Current: (130lbs)
    BMI - 20
    National: Below average. You have a lower BMI than 89% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global: Below average. You have a lower BMI than 63% of females aged 15-29 in the world.
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 40,114,578 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.
    You are most like someone from Japan. (Yay! lol)

Before: (190lbs)
    BMI - 30
    National: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 70% of females aged 15-29 in your country.
    Global: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 96% of females aged 15-29 in the world.
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 73,059,342 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population.
    You are most like someone from Barbados.

Very cool! Thanks for posting! :drinker:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    21 bmi
    National: Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 89% of females aged 30-44 in your country

Global: Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 67% of females aged 30-44 in the world

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 26,886,680 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

Apparently I am most like people from Cambodia!!!!!

You and I are exactly the same:)
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cool:

23 BMI =You have a lower BMI than 88% of females aged 45-59 in your country (USA).

You have a lower BMI than 66% of females aged 45-59 in the world.

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 12,499,709 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

You're most like someone from Burundi

Guess what I'm googling now? Interesting - thanks for sharing!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I love this link, it's fun! Freakin' saved!

BMI 24
    National: Below average
    BMI lower than 72% of females aged 15-29 in my country

Global: Above average (sad face, but not deterred! Rather, inspired!)
    BMI higher than 66% of females aged 15-29 in the world

I'm most like someone from Morocco? YAY! I love Moroccan food. XD
  • Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    Options
    Tanzania :)
  • Talmquist0222
    Options
    What I am now--
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index
    57bmi
    BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is National
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 398,292,243 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Tonga*

What I was when I started 2 weeks ago--
    Obesity Index
    59bmi
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 426,666,677 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Tonga*
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index
    157bmi

You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 1,615,237,210 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

1.6 billion tons. wow. Glad I am losing weight, cause those numbers gotta go! I am most like someone from Tonga, and their BMI was under 40. wow. I feel a little freakish, but it is neat to play with the numbers. bookmarking that one!
  • farrari17
    farrari17 Posts: 19
    Options
    That site you linked is super awesome! As a nutrition major, I find this sort of thing fascinating! It puts things in perspective for me, I'm here because I like seeing what I eat, not really to lose any weight, so this puts my "fat days" into perspective a bit, and it shows me some information I didn't know about the world's nutrition! Thanks!

Your numbers
    Obesity Index
    19bmi
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 94% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 77% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 61,854,920 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    LOL...Im like someone from TONGA
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Before: (373lbs 16th April 2011)
    BMI - 59
    National: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 100% of males aged 30-44 in your country
    Global: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 100% of males aged 30-44 in the world
    You're most like someone from Micronesia

Current: (195lbs)
    BMI - 31
    National: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 77% of males aged 30-44 in your country
    Global: Above average. You have a higher BMI than 77% of males aged 30-44 in your country
    You're most like someone from Croatia
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Guys, seriously, these numbers are no measure of your worth and i very much doubt you are bigger or heavier than 100% of the whole world, LMAO. That's what it told me too and i laughed. Maybe i'm just immune to all the medical tools out there telling me i'm the size of an island or whatever but this one is just a bit of fun for me. It's interesting but Christ, it's nothing to live by! Have you ever heard of or known of someone who weighs more than you and lives in your country or on the same planet as you? If you do, awesome, you can't say you're heavier than them. If you don't, you just haven't met them yet the way i see it, lol.
    Seriously, don't let this trigger you or hurt you, the lady with the beautiful green hair didn't post this to upset anyone. Besides, have you Googled Tonga yet!? It's a beautiful place, i'm all for getting my fat *kitten* over there, snacking on exotic fruit all day and lying in the sun with my own damn kind. Seems like a nice place to work on one's self-esteem.
    Seriously, your weight, BMI, clothing size and whatever other numbers people want to pull out of their behinds to try and determine how much you fail at life are all NO WAY IN HELL an indication of how wonderful, awesome, inspiring, beautiful, fantastic, brave or strong you are. That goes for those with lower numbers too. So your BMI is textbook perfect, your weight is spot-on, you look awesome in anything you wear and you've never known what it is to feel fat, you're STILL no better than us apparent Tongians (Tongans? Tonganese? Whatever).
    I bring joy, love, laughter, comfort and kindness to all the people i love and who love me at my starting weight, current weight and whatever weight i'll ever, ever be. I'll STILL be the same girl, only healthier and that's all we're changing, lovelies. Your weight, not your worth...if the two go hand-in-hand and threads like this have the ability to bring one down without the other then you need to have a heart-to-heart with your inner Tongonian 'cause no number in this whole world is reflective of the awesomeness that is you.

Thank you for that. You are, clearly, pretty freakin' AWESOME! And may I add, wise beyond your years.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I used to be obese for somebody from Micronesia... Good to see I finally made it to Croatia.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My BMI is lower than 86% of US females in my age range in the US and lower than 62% world wide. I am apparently typical of a woman from China - which is amusing since I LOVE Chinese food!

and if everyone in the world had the same BMI as me, it would remove 3,831,773 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population - that's a whopping lot!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Really sad....I'm 79% higher BMI nationally and 93% higher in the world!!!!
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your numbers

Obesity Index
    21bmi

Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 63% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global

Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 59% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 34,610,932 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Maldives*

INTERESTING. :)
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sad day. Man I've got to lose some more weight.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - I was really surprised where I fell on the global scale. I am most like a Sri Lankan. I don't think I look (or feel) that small. When I look around, I always feel like I am larger than most women around me.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    22bmi

National
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 84% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 52% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 24,924,046 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from Ghana*
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index

23bmi
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 79% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 56% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 13,527,620 tonnes fromthe total weight of the world's population
  • Chubbud1
    Chubbud1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index

27bmi
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 65% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 71% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 39,386,218 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Azerbaijan*
    * Compared with other females aged 30-44 in Azerbaijan