5'3-5'5 females can you show me your transformation?

Options

Replies

• HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi . . . I'm 5'3 and went from 39-34-38 to 36-28-35 in 4 months . . . Feel free to add me . . .

JuneResults.jpg
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You can't tell too much maybe the sides will work..
    2011 august
    6072961193_f7c09c865e_n.jpg
    IMG_2496 by fairysoulcreations2, on Flickr

Now
    7551794646_5e4d1e3c04_n.jpg
    July 2012 side by fairysoulcreations2, on Flickr
  • brminor
    brminor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics to post right now, but just to give you and idea, I am 5'4 and at my heaviest I was 194 (wearing a size 14/16) This is when I had a REAL reality check! I have always been curvaceous, so my goal is to get to the 160-165 range. I know that is still considered overweight, according to BMI but anything below that and I will look right. Weighing 110-140 is unrealistic for me so I am basing my weight loss on how I look and feel. Since I started excersing I have been feeling great and I am hoping to lose the rest of the weight by Labor Day. Good luck in your journey!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    All of you women are so inspiring
  • DanicaA1992
    Options
    Hi Ladies I am 19 5'3 and at my heaviest I have ever been. I was 135 when i first met my boyfriend got up to 180 with him and then got preggers with our now 19month old daughter. I am now 230 and just now finding the motivation to lose weight. I have low self esteem due to the weight (I am sure some of you can relate) and have also had trouble finding work (Although its against the law to not hire someone based on looks i know that people do) I would love to hear some dieting tips ect. I wish i could do the gym but due to being jobless i cannot really afford it right now. Good luck ladies =']
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies I am 19 5'3 and at my heaviest I have ever been. I was 135 when i first met my boyfriend got up to 180 with him and then got preggers with our now 19month old daughter. I am now 230 and just now finding the motivation to lose weight. I have low self esteem due to the weight (I am sure some of you can relate) and have also had trouble finding work (Although its against the law to not hire someone based on looks i know that people do) I would love to hear some dieting tips ect. I wish i could do the gym but due to being jobless i cannot really afford it right now. Good luck ladies =']
    It's mainly a food intake thing. I don't "diet." I just eat less. And you don't need to go to the gym to be active. You can work out at home. There are TONS of videos online, books, etc
  • JadeMarie78
    JadeMarie78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread! Very motivational. Thanks for sharing all!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I'm 5'5 and I will be happy when I have some after pics to show... You all look INCREDIBLE!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I started at 195 lbs (very snug size 14) and I'm currently 123 lbs (size 4/6). My one year MFP anniversary is at the end of this month. :happy:

You look fantastic! What a transformation. I'm just starting the c25k and I'm hoping to be around 125 soon!! I think you may be my new inspiration!! :)

Thank you! =)
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to im sorry
    :sad:
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying to figure outhow to upload on the forums but I have pictures on my profile you all are welcome to look at. I am 5'3 and was 167 and size 14 at my heaviest I am 137 now and would like to be 130. I am currently a size 7/8

You all look fantastic by the way!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

pinterest.com has great workouts you can do at home without any equipment.
  • LisaVld34
    LisaVld34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5'3
    SW: 198
    CW: 153
    36 Pounds Lost

BeforeandAfter-1.jpg
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The first pics in the black swimsuit are me vacationing in Kauai, Hawaii in October 2011. I had let things get out of control (again) and was so displeased with how I looked and felt. I am 5'4 and was around 200-205 in these pics.

bigsuit2.jpg
    bigsuit.jpg

I started taking a gym regimen more seriously in late January/early Feb 2012. I also track my food in MFP as much as I can and I do my very best to avoid major splurge days (I have splurge meals in stead of whole days). I work out 3-4 times a week doing spinning at the gym and I do a Jillian Michaels DVD at least another 3 or 4 days. I usually try to have at least one total day off from working out per week. Sometimes I do cardio in the morning and a DVD at night. That'll probably relax after my upcoming family beach vacation the first week of August. I'm really just trying to get some better definition before I'm traipsing around in a suit again. The below were taken yesterday in my brand new retro one piece I've wanted for over a year now. I finally feel comfortable enough to rock it! So, 47 pounds down since 2/1/12 with at least another 20 to go!

newsuit.jpg
    newsuit2.jpg
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Massive apologies for the dirty mirror. I had no idea it was that spotted until these pictures uploaded big!! Ick! I know what I'm doing first thing when I get home tonight!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am 5" 3.5' Before n After....
    BEFORE...
    069.jpg

AFTER....
    a3dc6ce4.jpg

:drinker:
    Fixed it for ya :')

YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS!!!!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    5'3
    SW: 198
    CW: 153
    36 Pounds Lost

BeforeandAfter-1.jpg

YOU LOOK GREAT... oh and LOVE that dress!
  • gmcmommy33
    Options
    Great job everyone! I can only hope I can get to this point of my journey. You all look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!