We are showing skin

Options

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just about got the nerve and then I saw Banks & Chiefiron (I have to check the competition) and

totally lost my nerve. I will post when I get to 245lbs. Kudos to all the proud and happy.

Skinny people will never get to feel the thrill of seeing the scale move.

You have got to be kidding right. you have no idea what goes through my mind when i get out the tape and scale every monday morning. I only wish i had had this amount of dedication and motivation 10 or more years ago.

My girl friend tells me that i wont really look good until i hit 40 well i turn 39 this fall and plan to be in the best shape of my life by 40.

Tim
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    OK I put two in plus my new tattoo! I did only the back view the front view has a warning lable on it so I couldn't put it up...:angry:

Anyway....I have the front view in my view and I will wokr on getting the nerve to put it up!

Ok wow is all I can say!

zen :devil:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Did anyone notice how many views a post with the word SKIN gets!!! CRAZY pervs on this site!! :laugh:
  • zenmama
    Options
    We are one!

zen
  • zenmama
    Options
    icandoit...I was the chicken you ate LOL....
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I just about got the nerve and then I saw Banks & Chiefiron (I have to check the competition) and

totally lost my nerve. I will post when I get to 245lbs. Kudos to all the proud and happy.

Yeah, there is a reason I have the whole thing in my profile about taking my shirt off and scaring children. :wink:
  • zenmama
    Options
    OK stop it.....it is what it is...and Sgt. We are NOT children here! :tongue:
    Now move it!

zen
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Yeah, there is a reason I have the whole thing in my profile about taking my shirt off and scaring children. :wink:

I would bet my tatoos would scare more children :tongue:

I really love being a nice guy and looking really scary.

Tim
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I would bet my tatoos would scare more children :tongue:

I really love being a nice guy and looking really scary.

Tim

Funny thing about that Chief, is that we have similar tattoo's :laugh:

And yeah, I enjoy looking like a bulked up, tatted UFC fighter, all the while being a genuinely nice person, lol.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    OK stop it.....it is what it is...and Sgt. We are NOT children here! :tongue:
    Now move it!

zen

Awwww nuts!
  • zenmama
    Options
    sooooo? Is that a yes I am in Awwww nuts?

zen
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

You have got to be kidding right. you have no idea what goes through my mind when i get out the tape and scale every monday morning. I only wish i had had this amount of dedication and motivation 10 or more years ago.

My girl friend tells me that i wont really look good until i hit 40 well i turn 39 this fall and plan to be in the best shape of my life by 40.

Tim

Dude, you look like a UFC fighter. I do understand what your saying though, this is such hard work...running a mile is about to kill me.

I wish you the best in reaching your goal.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

If I posted my pic with my shirt off I would probably get responses like...would the hairy woman please cover her breast.
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I probably would have rather hid under a table for two days than have my picture taken back before I started changing my lifestyle in January, not to mention a picture with less than adequate clothing! But like many of you, I have improved my health and my body in the last few months. So while still not pleased with my 27 BMI body, I may take you up on this "dare." I might even post the beach vaca picture taken back in March ( I do recall that I DID in fact suck the gut in for those photos!:blushing: )
    What the heck, what's better motivation than public humilation? I'm sure my hubby will be more than pleased to take some partially clothed photos of me. I'll get them on tonight.:bigsmile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

If I posted my pic with my shirt off I would probably get responses like...would the hairy woman please cover her breast.

hahahaha! too funny!:laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Pic incoming. If your eyes are burnt out of their sockets, I can't accept responsibility. You've been warned. :embarassed:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pic incoming. If your eyes are burnt out of their sockets, I can't accept responsibility. You've been warned. :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    AHHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYESS!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • zenmama
    Options
    Maybe it was the flash in the mirror...OK so that wasn't bad now was it? You are fine!

zen
    so what is next on the humilation plate? :noway:

LOL
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Dang!!!! You look good!!! :love: What was you so afraid of????????