What fat burners actually work?

Options
124»

Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Crack or Meth seem to yield the best results when wanting to slim down quickly. Other than that read the fine print on and diet pill bottle they will all same the exact samme thing. First will be the list of ingrediants, usually caffeine, yobo-whatever, maybe some ginger, and a bunch of other crap you'll never be able to pronounce in 40 life times. After this will be instructions on use, WHOA WHOA TIGER this is powerful stuff! It's so badass it will come to your house and punch your mom in the face so you better start with just one serving to be safe! THEN it will throw in how to maximize your results you should drink lots of water, like jump into the missisippi and just start inhaling, exercise once a day, no picking up your xl large coolata cup with extra whipped cream of the counter at Dunks does not count as a curl, AND eat a sensible diet. It will then close the whole deal with a disclaimer saying the FDA has no ****in clue what the hell is in this bottle, hey rats have to crap somewhere right?
    The reality is if you diet, exercise and eat right you are going to lose weight anyway, want more energy without the calories? Drink black coffee. Want a thermogenic? Add Cayenne powder capsules to your vitamin list, they are crazy cheap at walmart, or add peppers to your daily meals to cash in on capsasin. Otherwise you are throwing your money away.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    The only one I've found that actually works is EC. But like the majority here, it's more about your calorie deficit. Supplements attribute about 1% to overall weightloss on average.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Crack or Meth seem to yield the best results when wanting to slim down quickly. Other than that read the fine print on and diet pill bottle they will all same the exact samme thing. First will be the list of ingrediants, usually caffeine, yobo-whatever, maybe some ginger, and a bunch of other crap you'll never be able to pronounce in 40 life times. After this will be instructions on use, WHOA WHOA TIGER this is powerful stuff! It's so badass it will come to your house and punch your mom in the face so you better start with just one serving to be safe! THEN it will throw in how to maximize your results you should drink lots of water, like jump into the missisippi and just start inhaling, exercise once a day, no picking up your xl large coolata cup with extra whipped cream of the counter at Dunks does not count as a curl, AND eat a sensible diet. It will then close the whole deal with a disclaimer saying the FDA has no ****in clue what the hell is in this bottle, hey rats have to crap somewhere right?
    The reality is if you diet, exercise and eat right you are going to lose weight anyway, want more energy without the calories? Drink black coffee. Want a thermogenic? Add Cayenne powder capsules to your vitamin list, they are crazy cheap at walmart, or add peppers to your daily meals to cash in on capsasin. Otherwise you are throwing your money away.

LMAO! :laugh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

BEST answer!

</THREAD>
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    lol I do what I can
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    If all I had 2 do was take a pill u think I would be working out 6 days a week for an hour at a time? Wish there was a pill tho!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

I'm a hetero guy, so don't take this the wrong way, but...

:love: I love you, man! :love:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Nike air vomero and Nike air pegasus worked for me.

Lol!

I'm on the Brooks Adrenaline and Reebok ZigWild TR plans.....using both several times a week and it's really starting to pay off :laugh:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I knew the most popular answer would be exercise and/or calorie deficit
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficits and exercise....
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I knew the most popular answer would be exercise and/or calorie deficit

Dang it... didn't even read a single reply and just immediately posted lol.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Best post I have ever seen on here. LMAO!!!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    Pardon me while I take a bow Cheers to ya! :drinker: