Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• waveindigo
    waveindigo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I got my first loss after making a commitment to eat back ALL of my exercise calories. It was scary, but perhaps eating too little was an issue for me
  • jjames1485
    Options
    I'm in too!

Start date: July 16

End date: September 16

Following nutrition guide: No, but on a healthy eating plan

Start weight: 192 lbs

End (weight) Goal: lose 10 -15 pounds and tone up
  • WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm In

Start Date: July 16, 2012

Projected End: Sept 16, 2012

Following Nutrition Guide: Unfortunately no. I work 12hr shifts in an ER. There is no way I get to eat 3 times while at work. I'm lucky if I get to eat once.

Starting weight(with Insanity): 170.4

Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 150 after this round. Final goal is 125.
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello All ~ I just finished the Fit Test (day 1) and I'm wondering how you all are tracking calories burned? I bought a watch style HRM and it said that I only burned 30 calories... that can't be right, can it???

Also, those of you that have been at this a couple of weeks ~ did you increase your calorie count from the recommended MFP goal? My MFP goal is 1200 a day, but the Insanity guide says to follow a 1500 calorie diet? Thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see what progress we make throughout this journey!!

I did increase my calories according to insanity I should be on 1645, I did set my calories to 1400 and then I was gonna bum it by 100kcals each week til I hit 1600ish but I'm already thre and i'm on day 4 lol you just need more calories i find, if my weight increases after monitoring for 2weeks Ill reassess then but i'm gonig to stick with the increased calories for now

Hope this helps
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Day 4 today! (I skipped the fit test) Pure Cardio! Looking forward to it! Will report back after
  • karieeisom
    karieeisom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love Insanity! Cant wait to see everyones results!
  • anneliesedykes
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has calculated their calorie allowance according to Insanity, and it seems really high? Mine came to 1855 calories, but im only 5'4 and currently weigh 129lb. I don't want to eat too much! Help!
    Thanks in advance :smile:
  • vlsuarez
    vlsuarez Posts: 5
    Options
    Start Date: July 9, 2012
    Projected End: September 9, 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 153 lbs
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 135 lbs
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has calculated their calorie allowance according to Insanity, and it seems really high? Mine came to 1855 calories, but im only 5'4 and currently weigh 129lb. I don't want to eat too much! Help!
    Thanks in advance :smile:

When I calculated mine I got around 2100 which seemed high to me too. I've been eating around 1900-2000/day and just started week 3 and can definitely tell a difference in my body and my clothes fitting better. Give it a try and see how it works for you :)
  • hlthymom83
    hlthymom83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump, I plan to start Aug. 1st.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, so where did u buy ur insanity dvds and how much did it cost? I'm a bit tight on budget so can pps tell me so i know whether i can afford or not. Thanks

got mine on kijiji. $60
  • michelle67va
    Options
    I'm In!!

Start Date: July 7, 2012
    Projected End: ???
    Following Nutrition Guide: I am following the ZG program
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 380.1 lbs
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 145 lbs

25759039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brittneyburger
    brittneyburger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im a little late on this post!
    but hey im still in :]

Start Date: July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 16th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: no
    Starting weight: 165 lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs
  • melaniejp1
    Options
    yes I got mine from there, good quick service. I live in the UK and it took about 4 days to arrive. i can't join the online gym as I do not live in US or Canada which is a little disappointing
    :smile:
  • born2makeulaugh2
    Options
    I am totally in...

Start Date: July 17th
    Projected End: September 17th
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 170
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):145
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Is anyone else on month 2? I started it yesterday and oh my goodness. Tough! My legs are feeling a little sore but not like the first week. Still, ouch!
  • cdm1221
    cdm1221 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in as well :)

Start Date: July 16th
    Projected End: September 16th
    Following Nutrition Guide: No...following MFP at 1400-1450 cal daily
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 245
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):199

Took my before pic; looking forward to posting a svelte after pic!

20729406.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i did fit test yesterday and was very pleased with how i did but i ate before i started and barfed in my mouth a bit. i know, yuck right. today i wanted to learn from yesterday so i did workout day 1 on an empty stomach. i was disappointed with the amount of breaks i took. to the people that are happy with their performance, are you eating before your workout and how long before your workout. i am having one other issue. both days i sweat so much that the spot i am working out on gets surprise slippery spots. is anyone else having this issue and if so what did you do about it?
  • Leverty35
    Leverty35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump - I plan on starting Insanity August 20th! I'll come back and post then.
  • aljensen0206
    aljensen0206 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!
    Start Date: July 15
    Projected End: Sept. 15
    Following Nutrition Guide: no
    Starting Weight: 179
    Goal Weight: 135

I started a couple of days ago and I am sore. Really looking forward to seeing everyone's results!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!