(US) Size 12/14 to a size 6/8 - please share :)

Options

Replies

• SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great stories i started off at 16/18 now i am a 13/14 cant wait to get into size 9/11 keep up the good work ladies
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So inspiring...BUMP
  • 1haggard
    1haggard Posts: 3
    Options
    How?
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I am 5'3'' and started at 165 in a size 11/12 about 30 days ago. I am already down 5lbs and and into a 9/10. I have 25 lbs left in weight but would love to get down to a size 6 again. I'm on my way to it.
  • 1haggard
    1haggard Posts: 3
    Options
    BEFORE.jpg
    jne2012_2.jpg
    june2012.jpg

I started out at a size 12/14. I'm currently a 6-8. :wink:

You look GREAT!

How did you lose your weight? You look great!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im 5'4 and started as a size 12 and now a size 6 or 8
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    i havent yet reached the same results as a lot of you ladies (you all are so awesome!) but i started a bit over a month ago at 186...am down to 175 (tight 16 now im about a tight 14 depending on the brand of clothing). i would love to be a 10....a 6/8 would totally blow my mind (i cant remember ever being that small). keep up the good work ladies! add me if u want a supporter on your journey!!!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    There is not one day that goes by that I don't regret taking a 'before' picture- I would not allow my picture to be taken. BUT I've gone from a 13/14 to a 7sih, depending on the brand- good ol' women's sizing lol, since January of this year with calorie counting and cardio. I've fallen off a couple times, which has definitely slowed me down, but I haven't actually gained weight back once. I've just had a couple of "self inflicted plateaus" ;)

Officially, with MFP, I've lost 32 pounds, but I had started losing before I joined, so it's closer to 40 pounds of pure fat gone. That's 100 sticks of butter, you know. ;)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6. SW was 194 in January, now down to 165 and b/t an 8 and 10. 2nd pic is about 170. Hope to get to 150 or 155 and be an 8 consistently! Did it by staying in my calories most days-definately not all-and adding exercise anywhere from 3-5x per week.

dec064.jpg
    013.jpg
    -didn't realize how many little handprints were on the mirror til after I did the pics :)
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Size tight 12 loose 14 to tight 8 loose/perfect fitting 10.

Jillian Michaels 90 day Body revolution I'm all hips, butt and thigh, which is why I'm not a smaller size.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg
  • vtrte78
    vtrte78 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow you look great ! Good job I can only hope to acheive what you have done, I'm just getting started ,any tips would be appreciated,I'm starting at the same size that you were at you are an inspiration for sure thanks for sharing your story.
  • lauralou852
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started as a tight size 12 weighing 190 lbs. Over the last 7.5 months, I've lost 45 lbs and am now a comfortable size 6. Basically I tracked EVERYTHING I ate, learned to eat cleaner, cut out pop and fast food, and now enjoy my favorite foods (which happen to be not so great for you) in moderation instead of multiple times a week. I also work out 6-7 days/week either on the elliptical, doing workout videos (I love 30 Day Shred & am a Beachbody coach), doing Zumba, playing tennis, and running. I love to switch things up so I don't get bored! I honestly never thought eating right and exercising would become a lifestyle for me, but it definitely has - I love it!

My Before:

28a7ozt.jpg

My Afters:

28h0k74.jpg

37qtx.jpg

15nlxt3.jpg
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    You look amazing !! what kind of weight loss program were you on ?? what kind of exercise do you do ?
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    yes please please share !!
    BEFORE.jpg
    jne2012_2.jpg
    june2012.jpg

I started out at a size 12/14. I'm currently a 6-8. :wink:

You look GREAT!

• CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome results everyone! A size 6/8 is my ultimate goal as well. Haven't been that size after giving birth to my first son and was consistently that size in high school (I carry my weight in my hips!).
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    Lifting 3x a week, recently started running again, clean diet and lots of patience :wink:
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am a size 12. pics in my profile.
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i am 5'9 started in a size 12 at 162lbs
    i am now around 138lbs in a size 8...pics in profile the picture i have as my main picture is the most recent picture of myself
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I started at 185lbs in a size 15. I'm 131.2lbs now. My pants size is complicated. I wear an 8 because of my love handles. I get muffin top easily because of them. 8s are loose & I can get 6s on & off w/o unbuttoning them, so idk exactly what size I am until I get rid of my gut and love handles. I'll come back & post pictures once I get a hold of some. I don't really have any fully clothed before pictures.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    When I started MFP, I weighed 155 wearing a tight 12 and a comfortable 14. Today, I now weigh 132 wearing a comfortable size 6 (I carry all my weight in the lower area). I lost the weight by exercising 6 days a week using various DVD's that incorporated cardio and strength training.

All of you have done a wonderful job and you look AMAZING! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!