Would you be offended...

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no, but i'd also do the same thing myself as well. sexual attraction for me is more physical than anything else. so if i'm more physically attracted to you, the more D time i'll be expecting :laugh:

i can't get mad at someone for doing something i'd also do
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    more sex=bad? :noway: :noway: :noway:

plus with weight loss comes added available positions.

You make me swoon.

:smokin:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I know my husband loves me no matter what. But, once I'm in super awesome shape I know he'll be even more attracted to me than he is now. (Which will be crazy, because he's always telling me how sexy I am.) It won't hurt my feelings or offend me. Once I'm in better shape I'll be more attracted to me, too!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    No. Men are visual. The better the view, the more aroused they are. It's biology.
    This^^ it has nothing to do with loving less or more he just appreciates your hard work
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    No...because it's not all about he sees me physically....I met my husband 11 years ago and was chubby and I couldn't keep him off me. There is more that goes into sexual attraction besides the physical.

As I lose weight, I gain more confidence. I initiate things more...I give off the sense of "come get me". When you are happier with yourself, others follow suit. You glow.

So....no I wouldn't be offended as, in my case, as I fall in love with myself again..he is right behind me.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    On the flip side... my hubby preferred me overweight. But he loves me and is still very attracted to me, he just misses having more to love, I guess. xD But he's the least shallow person I have ever known, and I know with certainty that he will adore me and be attracted to me no matter what size I am.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Why be with someone who only wants you once in a while?
  • toddx318
    toddx318 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    To anyone who would be offended, answer this....

Do you like yourself better now that you have lost weight? (I think the obvious answer here is yes for most people who aren't lying)

If you're allowed to like yourself better, then why can't other people like you better as well?
  • mittensofdoom
    mittensofdoom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth on this. The fat girl in me would have her feelings hurt. I should be loved no matter what size.

But lets be honest- when you lose weight you feel better, LOOK better and have more confidence. What is not to love? I know that I would be more attracted to my husband at a fit state rather than an unhealthy state.

I know my husband LOVES me through thick and thin (pun intended). If he doesn't find me more attractive when I lose more than I will be offended!!!!

This is pretty spot on. Physical appearance isn't the first thing that attracts me to a person. If you've got a great personality and chemistry with me, that's the important part. If there's a hot body too, that's just a bonus but a bonus nonetheless.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    more sex=bad? :noway: :noway: :noway:

plus with weight loss comes added available positions.

And deeper...just sayin'!!

That's not a bad thing at all.
  • KatWotta
    KatWotta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No, I wouldn't be offended only because when you feel good about yourself you are more attractive. Even heavier women AND men are more attractive when they are confident. So if you are only confident and happy when you lose weight then the attraction is probably in the confidence and happiness. Not just the weight loss or sexiness.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Can we not man-bash and just bang some more!!:flowerforyou:
    Excuse me? Please point out the man-bashing. Go ahead.
  • toddx318
    toddx318 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Excuse me? Please point out the man-bashing. Go ahead.
    Any of the females who are dense enough to answer "yes" to the question would be a good start...
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No -- not offended. Everyone I have ever dated is like that when I am smaller. The more fit I look the more the appeal. Also the more they want me to know I am with them and do not need anyone else.

I am much more attracted when my husband is smaller (like 210) rather than 250. I am 5'4 and he is 6'2. I am still attracted of course, but more. haha.. he is on this site with me.. We are loosing together what we gained together.
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    exactly
  • Rachelbluegirl
    Rachelbluegirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You know, in theory, it feels like something I "should" be offended at, but in reality - no. It's just the way it is. I have a fantastic husband who is always loving and kind to me, so I can't complain, but the truth is that losing weight has made me more attractive to him. Men are visual. We women like to get all upset at a man who is insensitive to a woman's emotional needs, but what about a man's need to be attracted to their spouse? God made my husband the way he is and at some level, I need to be able to meet his needs the same way he needs to meet mine. Weight just happens to be a hard thing for me, and it's been something I have fought dealing with for a long time. But feeling attractive and being attractive to my man - it's all really worth the effort. And now instead of spending my time justifying my unattractiveness and saying how he needs to "love me for my mind" (or something else like that), I just go workout. ;)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    .And let's be honest.....unless they have some sort of weird fetish they will think you are more attractive skinnier.......
    On the flip side... my hubby preferred me overweight. But he loves me and is still very attracted to me, he just misses having more to love, I guess. xD But he's the least shallow person I have ever known, and I know with certainty that he will adore me and be attracted to me no matter what size I am.

case in point
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Shoot I am more attracted to me after I lost weight. No offense would be taken :-)

So true. :laugh: Plus the whole more sexy time = AWESOME thing.
  • kbbradley
    kbbradley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very true, although not as visually stimulated my wife considers that I care more for her if I take care of myself and I can't help but think she would be more attractive to me thinner, then in perspecitve other things look bigger, lol
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im gonna say no...reason being that med like new and back you goota be new and hot if you lost 50 lbs. If he wasnt interested in you now i would worry