Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• CrazyBeautifulCurves
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    Start Date: 7/16/12
    Projected End: 9/16/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Not ATM, I think it allows me to eat WAY too many calories but we'll see how I feel, if I need to I'll up my calories
    Starting weight(with Insanity):252
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): As much as I can lose lol Hoping to get to 199 and get back to ONEderland :)

758813.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • radiotrash
    radiotrash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 7/16/12.
    Projected End: 9/16/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Nope, just using MFP trying to net around 1500 a day.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 153
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 135

I did the fit test yesterday and wooooow. I almost feel bad for counting any of the switch kicks or whatever they're called because I can't even kick my leg out straight in front of me. I didn't even try the two push-up ones since I can barely do a real pushup! Also I was worried about the ones that incorporated the jumps because I live in an apartment and someone is below me and I'm not looking to piss my neighbors off. I think I'm going to have to modify any exercises that involve jumps.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have also started this workout three times and can't seem to get more than 2-3 days in a week. I have done it both days this week so:

Start date: 7/16/12
    End date: 9/13/12 will be 60 days - so give or take a few days
    Following Nutritional Guide: Nope. MFP
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 158.6 this morning and so not happy!!
    Goal weight: 135 - 140

Feel free to friend me. I have been looking for some motivated Insanity friends:smile:
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i did fit test yesterday and was very pleased with how i did but i ate before i started and barfed in my mouth a bit. i know, yuck right. today i wanted to learn from yesterday so i did workout day 1 on an empty stomach. i was disappointed with the amount of breaks i took. to the people that are happy with their performance, are you eating before your workout and how long before your workout. i am having one other issue. both days i sweat so much that the spot i am working out on gets surprise slippery spots. is anyone else having this issue and if so what did you do about it?

I take a lot of breaks too and then I get mad at myself at the end. But the point is you are moving and keeping at it and will see improvements. I do not eat before I do it as I'm a night shifter so I wake up in the middle of the afternoon, work out, shower and then head to work. So I eat after. As far as the sweaty spots, I have found it best to keep two towels by me. One to wipe off my face and the other to wipe off the area I'm working out on as well as my hands, otherwise I slide around.
  • anneliesedykes
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has calculated their calorie allowance according to Insanity, and it seems really high? Mine came to 1855 calories, but im only 5'4 and currently weigh 129lb. I don't want to eat too much! Help!
    Thanks in advance :smile:

When I calculated mine I got around 2100 which seemed high to me too. I've been eating around 1900-2000/day and just started week 3 and can definitely tell a difference in my body and my clothes fitting better. Give it a try and see how it works for you :)

OK, I'll stick to around 1800 and give it a go. I did day 2 (the first real day) and boy am I sore! But I feel good. Thanks for the advice :smile:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Start date: 6/18/12
    End date: 8/18/12 will be 60 days. Give or take a few days
    Following Nutritional Guide: NO
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 126.5
    Goal weight: Don't have one. Trying to increase cardio endurance and won't be upset if I lose a couple pounds along the way.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I have been trying to get on track but my husband and life have been getting in the way! Birthday weekend this weekend so starting fresh on Monday the 23rd.

Start Date: 7/23/12.
    Projected End: 9/23/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Nope, just using MFP trying to net around 1500 a day and stay off processed foods.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 164
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 140
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Start date: 17/07/12

Projected end date: October/November (I also do Forces Fit twice a week, and I will be on holiday for a week in September)

Following nutritional guide: No, I'm a very fussy eater. I have started to drink a lot of water now though, eating nuts throughout the day at work, and will try to eat around 5 meals a day

Starting weight (with Insanity): 140lbs

Goal weight: 110lbs
  • DieselGrrl
    DieselGrrl Posts: 55
    Options
    This is so exciting!!

Start Date: July 16th
    Projected End: Sept 16th (The day after my 29th birthday, eeeek!)
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, but intend to eat clean and stick to 1500 calorie goal
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 202
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 185

On top of Insanity, I plan to walk at least 30 minutes a day and would like to get back on the C25K. Good luck everyone! :bigsmile:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i did fit test yesterday and was very pleased with how i did but i ate before i started and barfed in my mouth a bit. i know, yuck right. today i wanted to learn from yesterday so i did workout day 1 on an empty stomach. i was disappointed with the amount of breaks i took. to the people that are happy with their performance, are you eating before your workout and how long before your workout. i am having one other issue. both days i sweat so much that the spot i am working out on gets surprise slippery spots. is anyone else having this issue and if so what did you do about it?

I take a lot of breaks too and then I get mad at myself at the end. But the point is you are moving and keeping at it and will see improvements. I do not eat before I do it as I'm a night shifter so I wake up in the middle of the afternoon, work out, shower and then head to work. So I eat after. As far as the sweaty spots, I have found it best to keep two towels by me. One to wipe off my face and the other to wipe off the area I'm working out on as well as my hands, otherwise I slide around.

i will try again tomorrow on empty stomach and have those towels ready. lol, why didn't i think of that. seems so simple now that you've said it. i know your right. i will just keep at it. if i am not happy with my performance, i will just have to keep repeating till i am. thank you
  • sioark55
    sioark55 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This looks really interesting and very tempting!! How much time and commitment does it take to do this effectively? I would love to, but im not sure if it is for me..... And tips?
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This looks really interesting and very tempting!! How much time and commitment does it take to do this effectively? I would love to, but im not sure if it is for me..... And tips?

There is no equipment (which I love!), just your body. The workouts in month 1 are about 45 minutes and in month 2 are between 45-hour.
  • three19
    three19 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    started with fit test yesterday,,, that was difficult. Today I started the first workout ion the schedule, after 15 minutes i realized it was only the warm up... i was almost dying. I stopped. then got mad at myself but i will try again tomorrow. i have to tone up I really dislike the way i look. I give up so easily . :sad: by reading these posts i hope to stay motivated
  • WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 (Plyometric Cardio) and I used my HRM. I took a few more breaks than I would have liked and completely failed at the one exercise but I still burned 421 calories during the 42min workout and I made it through without quitting.. I CAN DO THIS!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 (Plyometric Cardio) and I used my HRM. I took a few more breaks than I would have liked and completely failed at the one exercise but I still burned 421 calories during the 42min workout and I made it through without quitting.. I CAN DO THIS!

yaay!!!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    started with fit test yesterday,,, that was difficult. Today I started the first workout ion the schedule, after 15 minutes i realized it was only the warm up... i was almost dying. I stopped. then got mad at myself but i will try again tomorrow. i have to tone up I really dislike the way i look. I give up so easily . :sad: by reading these posts i hope to stay motivated

keep going even if you have to take 5 second breaks, you will get through it!
  • doralealofi
    Options
    IM IN...
    Start Date: 7/10/2012
    Projected End: 09/11/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: somewhat
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 249
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):220-200lbs

Today my hubby and I are have hit our 1 week mark doing insanity and it has been amazing and ohhhhh soooooo insane! The trick is if you need to take a break, then do it! But you continue to dig deep and keep pushing...looking forward to losing this FAT and getting closer to being FIT..
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Start Date: 7/16/12
    Projected End: 10/12 (I'm going to do month 1 twice so I can master it)
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 198
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 178
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Start Date: July
    Projected End: September
    Following Nutrition Guide: NO
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 184
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):170-175

Had a injury, so I'm picking up whr I stopped!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    shud we be eating our exercise cals with Insanity?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!