I AM FAT BECAUSE.......

Options

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    same here girl!! i am experiencing that right now :(
    I'm fat because I like to eat. When PMS rolls around I'm scarfing down junk at an alarming rate. Two weeks out of the month of eating junk catches up after a while.

Oh man, I hear you! This is my downfall, too. If it isn't tacked down, I WILL eat it during that time of the month!
  • VictoFlowers
    Options
    Binge eating under stress. :c
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,914 Member
    Options
    I WAS fat because I never met a carb I didn't like!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i am an emotional eater and a carb-aholic!! sigh. . .
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I am fat because they make things such as cheeseburgers, and cheesecake, and ice cream, and enchiladas, and tacos, and cheese, and pasta, and cheesy potatoes, and margaritas ....and....and....and....and..... Yea, cus I am a foody....that's why. LOL

And omg, I forgot mozzarella sticks, and jalepeno poppers, and hot wings, and ranch dressing.....those are the late night snacks that I REALLY blame it on! :)
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was on depo provera shots and gained 60 lbs, spent 4 years working full time and going to school part time, had severe pain from PCOS for two weeks out of every four, and at WAY TOO MUCH fast food.

Hopefully the problems are solved. I had a hysterectomy so no more shots and PCOS only 2 or 3 times a year instead of 13 or 14 and it only lasts 2-3 days instead of weeks. I graduated from college. But most importantly, hardly ever eat fast food anymore. I just can afford it anyway.
  • vezzyfbaby863
    vezzyfbaby863 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am fat because I moved to North Carolina and got depressed.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen I was SUPER active and had a teeny metabolism, then I got a desk job and still ate like I was active. I got a husband and split cooked food in half (half a pizza for you, half for me). Somehow I never learned how an adult female my height should eat until about a year ago (32 years old).
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am fat because...

-My job requires me to be on the computer several hours a day, seven days a week.
    -I have an addiction to cheese (cheddar, to be exact). I love cheese and could eat cheese every waking minute of every day.
    -I don't exercise enough. Plain and simple. I am trying to change that and I've done well so far this week. :D
    -I come from an Italian family. My parents basically force you to overeat or else they're insulted (if they think you don't eat enough, more food is added to your plate; wasting food is a sin. :( )

My cheese addiction can be curbed; the first and last issues are huge issues that I must defeat!
  • jazminraquel01
    Options
    I am fat because I never used to control my portions.
    I ate what I wanted and no one ever told me to stop!
    Until I got older, so I stopped listening to them, and got fatter
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am fat because.....

-I am an emotional eater
    -Can't resist certain food
    -Got the Depo Shot which made me gain weight
    -Do not excercise like I should
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    - I have PCOS, but I am addicted to carbs!
    - I thought I was invincible.
    - I got comfortable in a relationship.
    - I was 125lbs at 5'2 when my mother started telling me to 'suck in my gut'.
    - I turned to food because I had no other support.

I could probably go on for days... Glad to see I'm not the only one!
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love to snack, for hours...mostly salty foods which ended up more calories than my whole meals are now.
    Also BF always offered me seconds... and thirds... until I was ready to burst. I figured if he didn't mind me getting fat why should I, then I decided I did mind and I do have good reasons to not eat like that.
    Also I had convinced myself that I could not find half an hour a day to get up & move (yet somehow I always had time to do any favors requested of me) that is changing.
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Because the gods made me this way...it's all their faults

I accept no blame!!!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, taco bell, chipotle, sonic, dairy queen, chik fil a, starbucks.... LOL

And Michelle Obama blames school lunches....granted they are very poor, but with fast food up and down every block in town, its' pure glutony waiting to happen.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Because I ate a lot of crap as a child. My brain tumor also messed with my glands, my heart does not pump enough blood so it's hard to excersize and my depression makes me want to eat ALL THE THINGS.
  • tb_lawkid13
    tb_lawkid13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am fat because........I can't resist carbs and sugar!!! I love bread and will eat almost anything with the ingredient sugar lol. alright folks not its your turn come on don't be shy :bigsmile:

What you said.
  • Curve_Appeal
    Options
    PORTION SIZES....once you start reading the labels and measuring you realize how much you tend to underestimate what you are actually eating.
  • fattiecaces
    fattiecaces Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lived off fast food
    If I wasnt working I was laying in bed on my computer
    My ex boyfriend convinced me I was beautiful either way (lie)
  • jwest94657
    Options
    I have deprioritized exercise and healthy eating. I have focused more on my family, career, schoor, and my favorite TV programs rather than spending more time integrating a healthier lifestyle into the higher priorities.