The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My question.... If you dont eat enough you wont crap True or false?

When I wasn't eating much at all (maybe one smallish meal a day) I only did #2 about every 3 days or so. Therefore I do believe it is true based on my own experience.
  • oldsalty1
    oldsalty1 Posts: 70
    Options
    Soo...how many of you did the BUTT FLEXES...after reading this...LOL...
    why is it when i do butt flexes i feel my wee wee go in and out?

Thanks, just got a visual in my head
  • ActiveYogi
    ActiveYogi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In response to the gassiness question: You're probably farting like crazy because of the increased amount of fiber intake. Usually healthy foods (i.e. fruits, veggies, beans, nuts) pack a tonnn of fiber that your intestines aren't used to. Try to monitor your fiber intake and see what the deal is :smile:
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Do any of you find that being aroused helps you work out.

Nope, quite the opposite actually for me. If i'm focusing on something else, I don't end up working as hard..
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Nope, but I once at an entire large bag of Olestra/Olean potato chips once in a sitting. Let's just say, that whole warning about anal leakage? Not true, it was more like a torrent. Evil, Evil stuff.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

Only doing planks! :laugh:
  • messoccer
    messoccer Posts: 1
    Options
    this is soo funny. i love all these honest posts!:happy: :laugh:
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I wasnt being mean or wanting cause a freak show, i was genuinly curious as i have fat everywhere and google gave me wierd results, so I posted here about fat 'there' yea its embarrasing and wondered if anyone else as curious mind and any embarrasing questions we can all help with regarding losing weight or just a curious question.. thought be light hearted topic and better than the 'rate me' stuff :) x

sorry if i caused affence or people thought i was taking the p#ss i honestly wasn't.

I think some people just need to lighten up and smile. :) No matter what you say, your GOING to offend someone. :\ I love that you posted this topic, it's fun and entertaining. I'm always curious about random stuff. :)
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do vaginas sweat? Or is that back/butt sweat puddling?
  • recoiljpr
    Options

I read that as Butt Sweat Pudding for some reason...

I can see it now, Dr. Oz's new miracle diet, the Butt Sweat Pudding diet, promised to drop 30 lbs in 30 days, guaranteed!!!!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options

i think it is back/butt sweat puddling, but I honestly don't know

good question !!!
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

LOL I have actually XD
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

LOL I have actually XD

guilty
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Only doing planks! :laugh:

This was going to be my embarrasing question! I get turned on while doing crunches/planks. Must be the extra bloodflow. ;)
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do big boobs just shrink or shrink and sag with weight loss?

I've lost only a few pounds and mine have gone down 2 cup sizes :sad: My then bf told me to get out of the car when I told him they had shrunk (he's a boob guy)
    now my belly sticks out past my boobs :cry:

They shrink...I also lost 2 cup sizes! That's the first place I could see my body changing.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you play the safety game when you fart?

In my house we do. Call safety before someone calls doorknob and you don't have to touch a doorknob...That's not an innuendo

Also, buttsweat pudding doesn't sound half bad. Salty-sweet.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options

Yes! I often get negative poop syndrome! I weigh more after. :(
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    See I'm not THAT gassy.... Its mainly when I'm trying do squats - all I can say is thank goodness I'm at ease with my boyfriend and don't get embarrassed as its almost every time I'm in some kinda squat position... If that doesn't lose passion saggy vaginal bits won't so hey who cares lol

I've had gassy issues for awhile. I've kind of had to get over it. I let it out smile and laugh >.>
  • recoiljpr
    Options
    See I'm not THAT gassy.... Its mainly when I'm trying do squats - all I can say is thank goodness I'm at ease with my boyfriend and don't get embarrassed as its almost every time I'm in some kinda squat position... If that doesn't lose passion saggy vaginal bits won't so hey who cares lol

I've had gassy issues for awhile. I've kind of had to get over it. I let it out smile and laugh >.>

Worst part for me is spin class. I swear to God my need to pass Gas is directionally proportional to the smallness of a room and how many people are packed into that room. I never have to fart as bad as I do as when i'm in spin class.
  • oldsalty1
    oldsalty1 Posts: 70
    Options

Depends...I tend to believe...it is a result of PEE...(that also needs DEPENDS)...Depends on your age and number of children...for the ladies..
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Do you play the safety game when you fart?

In my house we do. Call safety before someone calls doorknob and you don't have to touch a doorknob...That's not an innuendo

Also, buttsweat pudding doesn't sound half bad. Salty-sweet.

My kids honestly think Safety is the polite thing to say. They've never even said excuse me.