The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    See I'm not THAT gassy.... Its mainly when I'm trying do squats - all I can say is thank goodness I'm at ease with my boyfriend and don't get embarrassed as its almost every time I'm in some kinda squat position... If that doesn't lose passion saggy vaginal bits won't so hey who cares lol

I've had gassy issues for awhile. I've kind of had to get over it. I let it out smile and laugh >.>

Worst part for me is spin class. I swear to God my need to pass Gas is directionally proportional to the smallness of a room and how many people are packed into that room. I never have to fart as bad as I do as when i'm in spin class.

Oh gosh. That would suck. I only do it around my Fiance. I'm not around a lot of people that much. And lately I havn't been doing it as much either anyways :) Just let it out and laugh at all the facial stuff people do. It's funny
  • txteacher2
    txteacher2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is thread is too funny. :laugh:
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.

what baffles me about this is that it was your FIANCE you couldnt fart in front of. not just your boyfriend but someone you where planning on marrying and you wouldnt fart in front of them!
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Do you play the safety game when you fart?

In my house we do. Call safety before someone calls doorknob and you don't have to touch a doorknob...That's not an innuendo

Also, buttsweat pudding doesn't sound half bad. Salty-sweet.

My kids honestly think Safety is the polite thing to say. They've never even said excuse me.

I grew up with the safety game! Too Funny - I thought it was only my dysfunctional family!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Do any of you find that being aroused helps you work out.

Only doing planks! :laugh:

kickstand!
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Endorphins baby.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Reading these posts...LMAO = crazy lady laughing at her computer! Thanks, I needed a good laugh ;)
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I already need a lift so hope I can afford that and a tummy tuck when the weight is gone
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

My kids honestly think Safety is the polite thing to say. They've never even said excuse me.

I grew up with the safety game! Too Funny - I thought it was only my dysfunctional family!

We're not so different, you and I. Love the hello kitty pic too.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Why is it that now that I am eating right does my sweat smell like cooked onions? I never had that problem before and no I don't eat a lot of onions. To be more specific, it always reminds me of the smell left in your car after you get Whataburger (for those of you who know that place).

Is it weird that this post made me want to eat a whataburger?
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I asked my doctor about the gas and ghost poopies....she advised me to intake more water. With increase in fiber, increase the water.. It has helped me very much! Great thread!
  • Rosco63
    Rosco63 Posts: 37
    Options
    Is there actually a point where you get too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts?

Am i the only one who fuond that laugh out loud funny?
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I have a weird question..

I got chlymidia from someone who was cheating. I didn't catch it too soon. After I got it treated, about 6 months later I started getting pain during sex. I was referred to an OBGYN and was told that it could be caused from chlymidia, basically I was told to try the nuva ring, if it worked it was scar tissue from chlymidia causing the pain. I tried it, i havn't had much pain since. Anyone else experience this? :(
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Is there actually a point where you get too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts?

I'm laughing so much it hurts right now.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Does anyone think they will end up divorced because of their weight loss?
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

OMG, I am dying laughing at this thread, and this just put me over the top!!!

I'll be back tomorrow, to finish reading, maybe add my own embarrasing question :drinker:
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I'm laughing so much it hurts right now.

I have tears in my eyes, I'm laughing so hard!
  • blazegries
    Options
    Ok, to all of you, good lord thank you. I haven't laughed THAT hard in a long time, and it was all actually informational and still hilarious and clearly people had fun and didn't have anything holding them back so it was perfect.

And I don't have any embarassing questions. All of them have been answered thanks to this. You guys all rock.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.
    which is kinda true for chicks too.. not that their whoooha grows an inch but it is more defined.. if you loose the poofyness around the goodies everything looks better hahaha

oh my gosh lolol :laugh: :sad: :laugh: this has me laughing
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Does anyone determine their sexual positions based on whether or not it burns calories.