I AM FAT BECAUSE.......

Options

Replies

• taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have a fvcked up hormonal imblance caused from having a hysterectomy at the age of 23.

I only have one ovary...I totally understand :indifferent:

sorry

It's OK. It really sucks sometimes.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Cookies, Cheetos, Chocolate, Cake, & Cheese,
    washed down with three glasses of wine a day instead of one
    Take all that off, pretty good diet, but a lack of exercise because my feet hurt from standing all day.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love bread, pasta, salt, chips and fried food....
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    -ate unhealthy
    -didn't work out
    -became too comfortable in relationships & let myself go

^^^ This. Exactly this.

can i get an amen? this, and because food is really good!
  • allisondra23
    Options
    I always was able to eat whatever I want and do nothing, then I turned 21 and the metabolism decided it was done.
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    because I Am Short and I can't stay away from food and my metabolism just isn't the same. I love all kinds of food.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because nobody will make me a sandwich. :cry:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    who u calling fat?!? :tongue:
  • Nyranee
    Nyranee Posts: 57
    Options
    because food comforts me
    because I didn't treat myself well
    because I didn't move enough
    because I ate wrong
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Options
    Because I've always been quite lonely and I turned to food for comfort, now I have children I'm even more lonely, and stressed, so I ate to ease the stress too.
    Because people always tell me I'm not that big, when really I am, I just carry it well.
    Because I've always been too lazy and lacked the self belief to do anything about it.
    Because I have this stupid belief that I'm supposed to be fat, I used to think that people wouldn't like me because I was fat, now I think they won't like me if I get thin, because they expect me to do be fat.
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Because I like bread, and beer! and was not active enough. INSANITY is changing my life! Beer gut be gone!
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    ....i suck at portion control. i eat super healthy food, but way too much of it!!!!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I got lazy and fell into the addiction of takeaway food! On top of that, I didn't do exercise.
  • elizabethbreed
    elizabethbreed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I settled.
  • therunningsquid
    Options
    Because of my mother. If she had healthier habits and stricter rules when I was a kid, I wouldn't be the way I am now. (To put into perspective for you.. she let me quit all the sports/activities that I was in just because I wanted to, and she let me sit at the computer all day with a whole bag of chips and a gallon of sweetened ice tea.... 123 pounds and 11 years old later....)
    Now I'm just trying to reverse these lifelong habits and live a healthy lifestyle!!
  • suzyluzy
    suzyluzy Posts: 78
    Options
    I was forced to eat the amount I ate as a child. Over time when I grew old enough to have control, I just stuck to those habits. Now I know better. My entire family is over weight and nags me for not eating as much as them.
  • tiffanymarie1989
    Options
    I LOVE FOOD!
    i love cooking food, eating food, smelling food.
    i actually like working out but i'd rather watch tv while sitting on my butt!
    when i was younger i had a lot of health issues and got put on lots of steroids. after that i emotionally ate. i eat when i'm hungry, bored, mad, happy, sad... any emotion i'm sure i can find a reason to eat.
    this has got me to where i am..
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I loved the fatty, sugary, carb, food. Stop exercising and became lazy!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I spent 13 years drinking nothing but Coke 24/7 no water, no milk, not even juice. I would go to bed with a bottle beside the bed & a cup. I would drink at least 8ltrs a day. I hated exercise & when I moved to an area with no hills at all I piled the weight on.

I'm now not fat.
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am/was fat because food has always been a crutch. Celebrate...food. Upset/Angry....food. Hormones/TOM....food. Anxiety...food!