Victory

Options

Replies

• michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awsome job! you look great, and probably feel even better!
  • edrobles99
    edrobles99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!!
  • jhendrick1
    jhendrick1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job on actually follwing through! It was definatley worth it and I hope your story can help me to get back on track!
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Need to hear stories like this to spur me on especially as struggling at the moment. Well done.

Sarah
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • cortezpj
    cortezpj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Saving this one...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    And it's back at the top of "my topics"!
  • MomTo5Wow
    Options
    Wow - great job !
  • tephyyy
    tephyyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration through your words and the pictures! You look simply incredible. Congrats
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Victory indeed :D
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look INCREDIBLE!!!
  • ChangeupEma
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation and love how you did it Al Natural ( in spanish)! Give pple such as myself encouragement and love your bluntness :wink:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    you made me cry. I don't even know you and I'm soooooooo freakin happy for you I could jump up and down in my cubicle!!!!! Congrats to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful but that is not your success it is your attitude that is a success. You didn't give up, you didn't make your dreams smaller to fit what you could do right then. I am incredibly proud of you and I don't know you.

I love the fact you ate real food and not the powder drinks so many people tout.

I am happy you made your goal and I am sure that all your goals will be successes with your determination. I hope everyone takes a piece of that determination to heart and learns from it. It all starts with attitude and you have it.
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Amazing! Great job and great transformation.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Now that is the best and closets success story to what I want to accomplish!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!! AMAZING!!!
  • Fantastic transformation! I can't wait to do my first themed 5k race in December. Running from Zombies!!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look Fit-tastic! Great job!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS way to go, you are truly inspiring. Setting a goal and going for it thats the way to do it
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!