We are showing skin

Options

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in awe of the all the beauty I see! clappin, hootin and hollerin from me you sexy people!!!:glasses:

I'm gonna get one up I promise....and it won't be cute I can promise that too LOL

hugs!
    Ali

You r gorgeous. Silly little girl.:tongue:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back and seeing more and more of you! congrats!
    I almost did it this morning but chicken out, brok brok (my lame attempt of a chicken call!)
    I really don't think you guys want or need to see the miles of stretched skin from my lovely babies!
    so sad:cry: !
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Come on Jennifer, you can do it! And a tank top is okay if you don't want to take off your shirt. You are looking pretty fine in your DDR workout outfit in your profile! :happy:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Come on Jennifer, you can do it! And a tank top is okay if you don't want to take off your shirt. You are looking pretty fine in your DDR workout outfit in your profile! :happy:
    LOL!!!:laugh:
    I have to laugh, because that was gravity helping me out in that picture!!
    There was another one where all my rolls were showing b/c I was standing still! So, I opted for the "in motion" one because gravity was my friend!
    and.... the front of me is waaaaaaaaay worse then the back!
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ugh! :noway: :blushing: I do believe that look on my face in my "showing skin" photos is one of uncertainty and fear. :indifferent: I took some photos wearing my "goal" pants. I want be able to proudly and comfortably wear those pants jogging (in public)(pretty sure I'll always keep a shirt on in public though) this summer ... about 20 pounds away from that though!
    And now I'm going on the treadmill.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Tami, we could post pictures of our calves :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know i'm just not ready lol soon but not yet lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    When through some of your profiles. Looking good people, looking good. Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming.

Jennifer-you can do this. You look great in all your pictures.

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When through some of your profiles. Looking good people, looking good. Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming.

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!

2nd that

Sgt you got a good start man i think we can "pump you up" (in voice of gov of CA) :laugh: :laugh:

Tim
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Zen-you look wonderful. Sexy and girl you have muscles. Love the tatt. I can't wait to get another.

Now if we can move some of that muscle into the front like in my tummy area LOL.....I do over 100 crunches on the stability ball...and Er:explode:

Sexy - thanks That sounds good...teehee

As for you and so many others showing their skin "Hot Hot Hot"
    As for those on the fence "come on to the other side....you can see the light":wink:
    As for the tat the next one in a while...this one is still sore....

Zen
  • jenbar
    Options

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!

I might do it but from
    R E A L L Y FAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY!

And besides, I really don't think any of you want to see what 10 & 11 pounds babies can do to a persons skin!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!

2nd that

Sgt you got a good start man i think we can "pump you up" (in voice of gov of CA) :laugh: :laugh:

Tim

Haha, Chief, I used to be so ripped out, it's embarrassing to see my flabby self. I gotta remind myself, I'm a work in progress. :laugh:
  • chiefiron
    Options

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!

2nd that

Tim

Haha, Chief, I used to be so ripped out, it's embarrassing to see my flabby self. I gotta remind myself, I'm a work in progress. :laugh:

Yeah man i know what you mean. In the last 5 years i have been near my leanest 210 - 215 below 8% body fat ( and way to thin for my liking) my bigest and leanest 255-260 and 14% and near my flabbiest 268 - 270 god knows how much body fat but i didnt work out for almost 2 years due to an injury. so im feeling pretty good right now and getting better every day.

Im shooting for big and lean this time 240+ and 10%, thats the pic i really cant wait to see.

Tim
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

Oh, and head shots don't count! gotta be atleast waist up! No cheating.

What is there to make fun of?! And it looks to me like the jeans are about ready to be retired! WTG!!:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!

2nd that

Tim

Yeah man i know what you mean. In the last 5 years i have been near my leanest 210 - 215 below 8% body fat ( and way to thin for my liking) my bigest and leanest 255-260 and 14% and near my flabbiest 268 - 270 god knows how much body fat but i didnt work out for almost 2 years due to an injury. so im feeling pretty good right now and getting better every day.

Im shooting for big and lean this time 240+ and 10%, thats the pic i really cant wait to see.

Tim

Right on dude, I lost all of mine after getting hurt also.

I think you are taller than me, but I am shooting for 205 and less than 15%. At my 'best' I was 215 12% body fat, was ripped like crazy and was running 6 minute miles. I have to keep in mind I was 25 at the time, but I feel healthier these days than I have in a long time, and look forward to entering my 30's being lean and mean. Look out ladies. :wink: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    double post, sorry. :embarassed:
  • chiefiron
    Options
    Ok I just put one more. It was taken the summer of 04 in my room in Baghdad where i was getting my big stomach tattoo by a 24y/o Iraqi kid who was really cool and had some jail house tattoo gun.

This was my far to lean phase, living in the desert can do that to you if your not careful.

Tim
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Ok I just put one more. It was taken the summer of 04 in my room in Baghdad where i was getting my big stomach tattoo by a 24y/o Iraqi kid who was really cool and had some jail house tattoo gun.

This was my far to lean phase, living in the desert can do that to you if your not careful.

Tim

You were too skinny in the desert Chief...You look much better now!

Thank you for dedicating your life to keeping us all safe!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yes I agree....I think you look awesome now!!! no more lean!!! deal?

lol

hugs!
    Ali ....i absolutely love your bikes!!!! are they both yours?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so proud and amazed by everyone on here. You should feel great with what you have accomplished.
  • chiefiron
    Options
    yes I agree....I think you look awesome now!!! no more lean!!! deal?

lol

hugs!
    Ali ....i absolutely love your bikes!!!! are they both yours?

Deal. I didnt like my lean phase either but it wasnt planned really i just lost lots of weight really quickly when i got to Iraq in July 03 (bad food and not enough of it way to hot and worked to much)

Yes and i have one more that i havent even seen in 4 years.

1984 Softail custom (no pic)
    2004 Buell XB12R (Getting sold for a 2008 Buell 1125R superbike this summer)
    2008 HD FlHX newest and most custom (have not seen it in person yet :sad: )

Hoping to get to ride 2 of the 3 this summer when im home again.

Tim