What did YOU eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt w/ Vanilla Protein Powder, strawberries, blueberries, sliced almonds and PB2. :smile:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal made with water and a tablespoon of Trader Joe cookie butter.
  • MinglewoodBlues
    Options
    1/2 of a crunchy peanut butter Cliff bar around 7, and around 10 some nonfat plain greek yogurt sprinkled with flax seed powder :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I made some quick oatmeal with skim milk and 1.75 tsp light brown sugar, blueberries with a sliced banana on the side. EXTREMELY filling. Usually by this time [10am], I'm ravenous again. But now that I think of it, a couple of walnuts would've been a nice touch too. c:
  • helenlp83
    helenlp83 Posts: 67
    Options
    I either have two slices of brown toast with low sugar jam or 40g muesli with dried fruit and skimmed milk. I cna't cope without breakfast, I'd faint on the way to work!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Yoplait Source blueberry yogurt
    2 Tbsp of Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter
    3 Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes (like rice cakes).
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    4 pieces of bacon and 2 fried eggs. What I eat almost every morning! Gotta have protein in the morning or I'm starving all day. Especially when i run in the mornings.
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    I had a cholate protein shake from GNC. Filling and nutritional
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    two strips of turkey bacon and a hard boiled egg! yum!
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1 cup Cheerios with 1/2 cup milk
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Muscle milk chocolate light. 100 calories
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    100% Liquid Egg Whites made with a lil chicken bouillon and a whole wheat sandwich round. 138 calories.
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I had a half cup of dannon light n fit vanilla yogurt/ 1/4 cup muesli and 1/2 cup mixed berries
    Also had a light bread with one tbsp each better n peanut butter and sugar free grape jam
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of staple breakfasts. The first is:

2 slices of Aunt Millie's light whole grain bread 70 calories
    2 TB Jif Natural peanut butter 190 calories
    + coffee with fat free 1/2 and 1/2 and sugar free syrup

The other:

1 cup unsweetened almond milk 35 calories
    1 TB ground flaxseed 45 calories
    1 scoop Body Fortress chocolate whey protein 140 calories
    + the coffee of course :)
  • aqm22
    aqm22 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    So for many years I have only ate a snakc (on some days) and dinner. I always would get my nutrients needed with my dinner though. I am currently at a slowing plateau. I have read a few times that jumpstarting your metabolism is best if you eat something healthy in the morning. So I am trying just that.

Ate an egg for breakfast this morning. Going for 5 strawberries and 1/2c. fat free cottage cheese for lunch.

Any input on this subject? Or what do YOU eat for breakfast?

If that's all I ate for breakfast AND lunch, I would be STARVING, literally. By dinner, I would have the shakes. My suggestion would be to eat more...

This......

Not nearly enough food. I've always heard "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar."

I used to not eat breakfast because I wasn't hungry at six in the morning. But since I started working out, I'm always starving in the morning.

Today, exploded poached eggs and vegetable medley
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I try to break up my eating into 5 or 6 meals per day. That way my metabolism never slows down.

For Breakfast I had 1/2 cup of Dannon Lite N Fit Yogurt with 2 large sliced strawberries and 1/4 cup of regular oatmeal.

I blend it all together and have a great breakfast (along with a couple glasses of water).

Good luck!

Friend me if you like!
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ate a container of Fage Total 0% (18 g protein) and stirred in half a cup of Kashi Honey Almond Flax. I also had a banana. 305 calories total and SO yummy & filling!
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats made with water
    a drizzle of agave nectar
    shredded unsweetened coconut
    diced mango

one hard boiled egg

coffee!!! :)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    During the week, I have the same breakfast every day:

1 cup of Bran Flakes
    2 tsp. Raw Sugar
    1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
    3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
    Coffee with cream

Usually around 230 cal, keeps me going till lunch.

Weekends are MUCH different

Usually eggs and bacon with toast one day, and pancakes or french toast the next day.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    So for many years I have only ate a snakc (on some days) and dinner. I always would get my nutrients needed with my dinner though. I am currently at a slowing plateau. I have read a few times that jumpstarting your metabolism is best if you eat something healthy in the morning. So I am trying just that.

Ate an egg for breakfast this morning. Going for 5 strawberries and 1/2c. fat free cottage cheese for lunch.

Any input on this subject? Or what do YOU eat for breakfast?

To answer your question, this morning I had a gluten free waffle with peanut butter and banana and an iced coffee w/ 2% milk.

But the bigger question is...what are you planning on eating for the rest of the day?? I hope you realize that, unless you have some large pig out planned for this evening, your breakfast and lunch aren't enough food for a fly. At a minimum, this type of eating will hinder your weight loss progress. But to be even more real, this type of eating can seriously damage your body. Please make sure you are getting the proper nutrition.