How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Twins would be great and there's 4 sets of twins in my family (I am a twin) but I think it skips a generation or something :laugh:
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Three and NO MORE!! I made sure of that!! Two boys 16 and 7 and my sweet little girl in the middle at 9.
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Generally I don't eat children, but since you ask, I guess it depends on whether they're BBQ, hickory smoked, or curried. I'll take hickory or curried--BBQ leaves me gassy.

Haha! Already know I'm going to have to clarify for some that this is a joke so I don't get flagged.

(Reiteration: I'm not a cannibal and I'm not having any kids--both by choice)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have 4...girls! 10, 6, 4 and almost 2.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I only want the one I currently have. She is amazing and I don't think I could ever do better.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    2 or 4. I'd LOVE to have twins, though :)
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    I have 3, 2 boys and a girl. They are 9, 5, and 4. <3
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    0. Hubby and I don't want any kiddos.
  • Leanna109
    Leanna109 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 1 boy who is amazing but I would love to have another baby. Someone for him to play with. I know he gets lonely sometimes and doesnt get to see his step brother very much. He is 6 so the age difference kinda scares me.
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    i'd like lots and lots of babies lol. i love kids. also i grew up as the youngest child of six. I hope to have 4-6 children. but who knows!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    3 Girls.
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    2 for me. The only way I want more is if the second pregnancy ends up to be twins... which is VERY likely.
  • biffdaddy
    biffdaddy Posts: 17
    Options
    My wife and I have 10 children. The oldest 3 are Bio kids while the remaining 7 have been adopted though the foster care system consisting of 2 sibling groups.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I want 2 sadly I have none. I want a boy and a girl. I have names picked out already. When I have a boy it will be named Jackson Patrick (he will not be called Jack or Jackie) and when I have a girl she will be called Georgia Belle (Belle after my great grandmother). I just need to find someone who wants kids.
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I want two boys close in age and a little girl for a total of three (:
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 20, 18, and 11...soon to have 2 more kids(step) that are 20 and 14, and I would like to have 1 more with my future husband, I think:)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    when I marry again I would like 3-4 more. but at my age most likely I would end up with twins not that I would mind that
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have one 7 year old boy, but I wanted three children. Turns out, I'm much better off with one.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Zero.

I am not motherly or nurturing. My biological clock is digital and I am deathly allergic to children.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I want 2 sadly I have none. I want a boy and a girl. I have names picked out already. When I have a boy it will be named Jackson Patrick (he will not be called Jack or Jackie) and when I have a girl she will be called Georgia Belle (Belle after my great grandmother). I just need to find someone who wants kids.

& someone who agrees with your choice in names would be important as well.
    :indifferent: