How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I wanted zero as I was growing up. God laughed at my plans and now I have 4. 1 boy and 3 girls. I'm so glad I got laughed at! LOL!!!! But my 2 year old is officially "Number Last." Husband had the big V.
  • jumperchick
    Options
    i would love to have 4 or 5 kids, i really want boys but i would be happy with girls too ! not yet though, me and my bf are gonna wait a couple years. he wants 8 kids...
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I want 5 kids. My boyfriend doesn't want that many kids yet, but I have convinced him that 4 would be good. I'll get all 5 someday lol. None yet though.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i want 1 but my fiance want 2...my gyn doctor was doing an ultrasound on me about 2 weeks ago and told me i have a high chance of twins with how everything looks idk i dont really understand but twins run in both of mine and fiance families and with my fam they skip generations ie grandparents had twins and im next as im the only grandchild. so much for one but you never kno i may get my wish with just 1
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wanted 3, my hubby wanted 2. We had triplets, so I won!! :)
    After the 3 we both decided for 1 more.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I always wanted four, but I found out that three was the perfect number for us. :happy: I am bounced back :bigsmile: as of October 2011. :tongue: hope to stay where I am for a long time.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1 or 2....

If I was rich, more :)

i can't even imagine paying for college, birthdays, xmas', cars, sports, school etc.... for more than one or two...not that it's all about money but I want mine to not have to worry about that kind of thing!

And I won't be having any until after I graduate college!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have 3. My 2 youngest have severe special needs so we stopped but I always wanted 5. But soon I'll have 2 stepdaughters so I guess I'll get my 5
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've got one girl, and I'd love another. Had her on my own at 36, though, so time is running out (38 now). I was fine having one in my own, but two would be too much -- we have fun together and it's relatively low-stress. Adding an infant to that mix, as much as I'd love to, is just more than I can handle right now -- not to mention WAY too much of my income would be going towards child care. But maybe if I meet Mr. Right in time and have a partner...we'll see.
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful little girls! I wouldn't change it for the world, I love my little ladies!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have two girls with a boy in the middle ages 12, 9 and 5
    I wanted more but with having the first two at 34-35 weeks and then having contractions from 22weeks on with the last my dh said no more ---my doc also suggested no more since I had more problems with each one bedrest with 2nd and last....... I am happy with the ones I have they definitally fit the birth order qualities lol
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    None. World is too cruel and I will most likely endup being the worst dad on the planet so none.

I got nieces and nephews and thats enough

If some poor soul gets knocked up, I will man up though

Agreed. I would be the most impatient mom ever. Btw....I wish more would man up. Glad to hear a man say that
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have 3
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are still on the fence. We would like 1. But if we never have any we are ok with that too.
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a big family but it didn't work out - fortunately, with a lot of medical intevention - i have a wonderful 12 year old girl - she is my life. And I guess I kinda got my big family with 4 angel babies that i'll meet one day.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I have three, a girl and two boys. Life is good and we have been blessed.:smile:
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    if money wasn't a problem i would want like 5... but realistically 1-2 would make me so happy
  • keisha601
    keisha601 Posts: 16
    Options
    If its the Lord's will I want 3...two girls and a boy just like my parents.....but will be happy with how many that he give me....
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Would like 2-4. Think I would be a pretty great dad. Paradoxically though, I am very happily single with no plans to change that status. Haven't figured out how to resolve the paradox yet.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    All boys.
    2 of mine, one step son....

Because that is what I have and want no more.