How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    I am in the process of adopting now. I would like 3, but can probably only afford 2. To be honest making the decision to become a parent is really frightening to me. I come from a, emmm, let's say difficult family background and fear turning out like my parents since I have never had anyone else model parenting for me. Here's hoping a good book or two will keep me on a loving caring track that turns around the lives of a few kids who need a family. I really want to be part of a family.

Best of luck with your adoption!

When we married, we were discussing 2 or 3. After LOTS of loss and fertility treatments and an adoption, we have 2 children - boy, age 7 and girl, age 2.
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want 1
    Simply just 1 child. c:
    I wouldn't mind if I had more though.
    Whatever happens.
  • NobleSpirit11
    Options
    Someday, I'd like to be the father of one or two children.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    I have two kids. My daughter is 3 years old. and my son is a year and a half. i would like at least one more child in a few years. Possibly a 4th child someday. but i'm not sure yet. at least one more tho. :)
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I don't want kids at all. :drinker:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    We have 5: 4 girls and a boy, ages 7 to 18...and 3 in heaven.

I would totally be open to more, but my last two pregnancies didn't end well and I was very sick during them...my husband says no more for us.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have 2...not sure I want any more...that could change though.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have 0 and i want 0.
    I've been told since i was 18 that i should be settling down, getting married and having children.
    Nnnnoooo Thanks.
    I Love my niece, and have nothing against children, but I don't want any of my own.

Not done with my bachelorette ways, and don't think i ever will be :happy:

We should be friends. Yes. :)
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 4 , 2 girls , 2 boys , 20, 15 , 5 and 2 , : )
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I want 2 at the most! I'm 27, married for almost 3 years. We both want kids soon but, I want to lose 50 more pounds first.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I wanted 0 and have 3! I would have changed my mind eventually but it was changed for me. I can't imagine not having them now. But.... 3 is e n o u g h. No more! P
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i wanted Zero. I have 2. heh.....A boy (6) and a Girl (3 1/2)...
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter.
    Originally wanted 5 or 7 kids.
    Prolly not having more at this point.
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have 0 and i want 0.
    I've been told since i was 18 that i should be settling down, getting married and having children.
    Nnnnoooo Thanks.
    I Love my niece, and have nothing against children, but I don't want any of my own.

Not done with my bachelorette ways, and don't think i ever will be :happy:

here here! If you know what you want, stick to it! There' s nothing wrong with not wanting to have kids. I didn't want any kids; but i have 2....eh; not really planned or by the right choice but it is what it is.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I probably want 4. And they're probably all already named, first and middle. :)
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have 4 living children, all boys and a daughter waiting for me in heaven. :flowerforyou:

Same here. I have three living (two boys and a girl) and one in heaven waiting for me in heaven too.
  • AJ_Skinner
    Options
    I always wanted a big family (like 7 or 9 kids), but life happened and I only have been blessed with 2
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Zero. I have two dog babies (Boston terriers). Thats perfect for me.
  • lioness
    lioness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have no children and i do not intend to have any.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just want ONE! ONE BIG CHUBBY BABY BOY!!!! Once I have him, the kitchen is closed! :)