How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• drinkindunkin
    Options
    I have a pug, he's like a small whiny child.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I have 4 wonderful, loud, stinky boys who keep me young. All were born after 35; the last when I was 43 :happy:
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    None! Zero! Zip! Zilch! Nadda! And, just in case you did not get that..........Oh hell to the NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) I love kids...especially when they live with other people! I also have 12 N and N from just 3 of my siblings....4th sibling still wants to give me 3-4! And, I have felt this way for over 20 years, so pretty sure my mind is set on NO! LOL!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have a boy and a girl, and do not want anymore.
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    I just want to practice making babies as I already have 2 and don't want any more.

^^ this... but I have 3.... NO MORE!! :)
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    I have one son. Always wanted a little girl, but not possible anymore.
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I have 2-a boy(almost 3) and a girl(4)
    would like a few more but not so sure that will happen now ..
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have 2 (5 year old daughter and 2 year old son) and would love a 3rd. Sadly, my husband says he's done :(
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of adopting now. I would like 3, but can probably only afford 2. To be honest making the decision to become a parent is really frightening to me. I come from a, emmm, let's say difficult family background and fear turning out like my parents since I have never had anyone else model parenting for me. Here's hoping a good book or two will keep me on a loving caring track that turns around the lives of a few kids who need a family. I really want to be part of a family.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I want 2 or 3. I'd like at least one of each.

I currently have 2, but they are my cats and I have one of each. Someday I'll be ready for human children ;P
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    2 or 4 :D
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have four stepchildren - 2 boys and 2 girls who are all adults now - and two granddaughters. I'm holding for now :)
  • drinkindunkin
    Options
    Oh I forgot the second part of the question.
    I want like six or seven Canadian babiez.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    None. I've never at any point in my life had a desire to have children. I've only held a baby once in my life and that's because I was physically forced to. :noway: I did not enjoy the experience at all. lol
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    we have 6 and we love them all 3 girls and 3 boys and we wouldn't say no to more if that happened
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    None yet, but I'd like to have one or two. We are waiting until we have some money saved and I'd like to get healthy first. For now I have my two dogs. =)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have 1, would love at least 2 more. BUT we have a 2 bedroom house...
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have two(a boy and a girl) and I would like to have one more some day.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I want 3....if I could have it my way I would want one boy and twin girls. :)
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I don't want kids. Ever.