How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I have five children. And I love my body...it is especially for my husband and children, and I want to look and feel good for them!! Build and maintain good habits...you don't have to be "perfect" all the time...just have good habits....like, eat in a healthy manner, and get some basic exercise like walking in. Then when you are ready, you can do more with gym-time and diet efforts and get a more fit, awesome look. But your Habits will show up on you throughout your mothering in all its stages...so enjoy it all...and have some babies!!!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I already have two kiddos. A boy (4 yrs) and a girl (2 yrs)...and they are a handful!!! Hahaha..I would love one more though. Maybe in a few years.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    We have 5, and wanted 4.
    The last pregnancy was a set of twins...lol
    I would not live life any other way.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    zip zero. none
  • chickenFlame
    Options
    I want 2-3, it used to be one but then I realized the kid would be spoiled rotten!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have three, all boys. 2 were planned, the baby was a surprise. Growing up, I always wanted 3 little girls but I wouldn't change a thing. They are sweet, amazing little men and they make me laugh and smile every single day.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I want only one...but sadly i have 3:( lol jk I do have 3 but that is what i wanted...i am done now unless mistakes happen...mistakes better not happen...lol
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 2, but would love to have a 3rd. I'm too old to have another one though.
  • islandjacquelin
    Options
    And if you already have kids, how many do you have? :D

I want 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys. Wouldn't that be the perfect life? Lmfao. i hope my body bounces back after four human beings :p

That's what we have - it is awesome - and my body has not bounced back, but I am working on it!!!
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    none ;D I'm 37 and people STILL tell me " Oh, you will change your mind some day!!". I've been hearing this since I was 12 years old. Maybe by the time Im 60 people will stop saying it lol.
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    2 or 3 but definitely want at least one girl - I'm very girly! I've told future hubby I won't stop until I get a girl but I really hope I don't end up with 8 boys and still trying for a girl!

My family has three girls then a boy, his family has three boys then three girls. So maybe after three of the same sex, the fourth would be the opposite.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I used to REALLY want 5 kids, 2-3 years apart each. But at this point, it may not happen. I really want to get down in weight and be healthy and feel better before I get pregnant....and I'll be 28 in September, so barring things just "happening", plan wise I figure I'll be 30-31 by the time we have our first. I always thought I'd want kids RIGHT after I got married, nearly 5 years later....nope. I think at this point we'll be lucky to get a couple. lol
  • dyskras
    dyskras Posts: 54
    Options
    I have one darling monster (male, 7) and would love to have a little girl! That would be it for me though. Heh.
  • aillie
    aillie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have five (16,12,10,5 & months). The two girls have become my workout buddies:~)!
  • LCrowley83
    LCrowley83 Posts: 14
    Options
    I want at least two, maybe three. :)

Working on #1 Now ! lol.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want any--I'm much too selfish for children. Of course, people do change--luckily in my case, accidents do not happen, so it would have to be a very premeditated choice.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have 4 living children, all boys and a daughter waiting for me in heaven. :flowerforyou:
  • bonnyebrew
    bonnyebrew Posts: 20
    Options
    I have two, one boy and one girl (and two steps, one boy and one girl). Enough for me.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I have one and my boyfriend has 3 .... I'd love another but as many have mentioned about affordability that part scares me! One of the main reasons I started losing weight was we started talking about a baby and I want to be in better shape first for sure!
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    We have 5 children. 4 girls 1 boy, ages 18months-13yrs. No more for us(hubby got the snip) but still get the baby twinge sometimes.