Replies

• _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 2, I would like 3 or 4 :)
  • MamaTina08
    MamaTina08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want 3, I have 1 boy and 1 girl! Just gotta convince the hubby about 1 more... I do wanna lose 50lbs before we have #3 though, so that is my goal reward LOL
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want any--I'm much too selfish for children. Of course, people do change--luckily in my case, accidents do not happen, so it would have to be a very premeditated choice.
    I cough in a female's direction, there is conception risk....
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids, son 24, daughter 21 and a 2 yr old grandson......:)
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    When I got married I was pretty far in the zero camp. I even warned my future husband that I really didn't think I wanted any kids. I was 19 he was 25 when we got married. We ended up deciding together to try (and have) one after we'd been married 4 years. It took us a year and a half to get pregnant.

Our son is now 5.5 and I'm thrilled we decided to have a child. My husband had a vasectomy on Mother's Day weekend (LOL!!) so we know for sure we are done now and I'm so much happier with one than I was with none, but more would not make ME (or us) happier.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    And if you already have kids, how many do you have? :D

I want 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys. Wouldn't that be the perfect life? Lmfao. i hope my body bounces back after four human beings :p

I have a boy and a girl with my wife who passed. If I ever remarried I def want more.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    i want two...eventually :)
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    I want 6ish and already have 2 so that means 4 more to go. :)
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I have four kids...3 girls then a boy...I want all 6 of my kids including the two I lost to miscarriage
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I have one, we wanted more (still do) but it seems its not meant to be. I have a hard time accepting it and am over protective of my daughter because of it, but it is what it is.
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    I'd love three or four. Adopt one child first, then have two or three... OR adopt a child after having all the kids I want to have... either way, I want to adopt. :)
  • vcreinert
    vcreinert Posts: 83
    Options
    ZERO...and its going to stay that way.
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    None.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I have one son who is 6 years old. Would like one more...if finances weren't an issue I think I would want 3 or 4
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have 3 boys. I love them, but they are all energetic. Yikes!
  • mrskeg
    mrskeg Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have 3 (ages1, 3 and 5) and am officially done now... :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wanted 2... boy and girl.... was with my partner for 7yrs (married for 1).... right up until the wedding he was all for having 2 more children (he has two from another relationship) but then not that long before the wedding that he didn't want any, he had already had enough. I convinced myself that i would be happy with just my two stepchildren (11 and 16 now).....

I still would love to have my own but i dont think that will happen.... after my marriage ending (not because of the children issue)... I dont think i would get into another serious relationship to the point of either marriage or children.

At least i still get to see my stepkids :)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have two. A boy and a girl. Which everyone says is perfect. The only problem? My husband was done at two and got a vasectomy. I, on the other hand, have had terrible baby fever for about a year and a half.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    We have 9... 5 boys and 4 girls (ages 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 21, 22) plus 3 babies waiting for us in Heaven). Children are such a blessing <3

You're right - children are a wonderful blessing! If we could afford to- we probably wouldn't stop at 3. Maybe we'll win the lottery one day :smile:

So glad others feel like I do. Children ARE a blessing. I have four (all boys), but if I had to do it over, I'd want at least six.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options