How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Right now, I only want seven-- but I have nine. Two of 'em are giving me fits.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I want 2 sadly I have none. I want a boy and a girl. I have names picked out already. When I have a boy it will be named Jackson Patrick (he will not be called Jack or Jackie) and when I have a girl she will be called Georgia Belle (Belle after my great grandmother). I just need to find someone who wants kids.

& someone who agrees with your choice in names would be important as well.
    :indifferent:

Yes that's important too. I meant to add that but kinda forgot lol I had a moment
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    zero!
    I agree!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    In my 20s, I didn't really want children. In my early 30s, I wanted two...had them at once. Now, I have 3 (women...don't trust Yaz...LOL). I do not feel the need to add to the brood.
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    We are planning on zero, but you never know, 1 could happen and we would be OK with that.
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 3. I wanted 4. (2 boys 2 girls as well). My first 2 were girls and we just welcomed our first baby boy in May. We barely avoided 2 tragedies when we had our son so we are done. We may adopt in the future.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    As of now, none. I can't picture myself having kids, but then again I'm only 18. I say 3 is my limit and they have to be spread out in age. I mostly dislike children. As a little girl, I hated playing with baby dolls and always wanted to play with Barbie instead. Then, when I was 14 I started babysitting for people and really hated it. Other people's kids are brats... The only child I like is my niece. I love being an aunt so much.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    We have two little boys, 5 and 2, and are done. :)
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    And if you already have kids, how many do you have? :D

I want 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys. Wouldn't that be the perfect life? Lmfao. i hope my body bounces back after four human beings :p

lol... would you like to borrow my two boys and two girls... and the body that didn't bounce right back :) hehe just saying...
  • krocksa
    krocksa Posts: 32
    Options
    hm, OP has deactivated their account...

I saw that too. You think it was because she was at 106 and her goal weight was 76lbs? That seems dreadfully low. And she certainly wouldn't be able to have 4 kids healthfully at that weight. Hope she's OK.
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have one step son (who is 9) and two son's (who are 7 and 3) and I am on the fence...I love my little boys club that I have going...Hubby wants a girl....I think he is crazy! LOL!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    4. 2 boys and 2 girls, which is what I have. 8, 6, 4, 1.
  • tdiaz1490
    tdiaz1490 Posts: 1
    Options
    TWO KIDS AND AM DONE!!!!
  • Faerille326
    Options
    Zero!!!!! I don't particularly care for children. I'd rather spend the 18+ years traveling the world.

Good on you for those of you who want/have kids though. Just not for me. :)
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    Zero!!!!! I don't particularly care for children. I'd rather spend the 18+ years traveling the world.

Good on you for those of you who want/have kids though. Just not for me. :)

I couldn't agree with you more!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    2! a boy and a girl. and then i got fixed and im done.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Some days 2 less than the 2 I've got :wink:
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    And if you already have kids, how many do you have? :D

I want 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys. Wouldn't that be the perfect life? Lmfao. i hope my body bounces back after four human beings :p

What you said! lol.. My mom had boy girl boy girl.. and my in-laws had girl boy...so heres hoping!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I got 3, which was what I wanted. :love: I had thought maybe 4, but after 3 c sections, I was very happy with 3. A daughter and two sons. They're alot of work, but the most rewarding kind!
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    I've got 6.

20months