30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Replies

• flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Started Level1 today. At 43, bladder control and jumping jacks are a challenge! Does anyone know how many calories you burn on Level 1?

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I always use the restroom before my shred! Heeee!

BTW I log circuit training general for my shred.
  • flowergirl73
    Finished day 15! Oooooh my obliques!
  • Hope you dont mind me jumping in on your thread. Everyone seems to be doing so well. Well done! Has anyone noticed any change in there body shape yet?
    I started mine on the 4th but only just seen this thread, i took measurments of the bits id like to see a change and going to re-measure after each level, im only on day 4 yesterday as iv been super busy but im wanting to move onto level 2 so going to try and do it everyday.
    Does Jillian still talk SO much in level 2? I have a love hate thing going for that woman lol.
  • I started mine like the week Before I hope its not to late to join ;)
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Day 2 of level one for me, and wow. Still tough for me.
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Cool so it does get easier? my 2nd day and still the last set of jumping jacks are a killer for me. I love the abs and weight parts though no problem there.
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    I jumped into Level 2 after doing LEvel 1 twice, and I'm doing it until day 15..then I will do level 3 for 15 more days. I notice a difference in my legs and arms, but that could be because I've also been running up to 5 miles every day almost...
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Weighed in this morning & I lost 2.8 pounds with L1 & no dramatic dieting/change in eating habits!

Just completed L2D1 & I am sure feeling it! I thought I could handle L1 pretty well but L2 is definitely like starting over, I love it! I'm hoping for even more results with L2!
  • oanamoise
    Bravo!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Has anyone ordered insanity from beachbody.com?
  • flowergirl73
    Day 16 done! Past the half way point now!!

Still no difference in weight but it may be because I'm not taking any rest days. Going straight through!

I do notice the difference in my back, shoulders and arms though.

My guess is that if I were to take a rest day my muscles would let go of some of the water they're holding on to. Oh well, we'll see on day 31!
  • flowergirl73
    BTW, I am thinking of doing Yoga Meltdown next!
  • oanamoise
    Doing Day 15 today and starting Level 3 tomorrow for 15 days straight... Did not notice much diffence in weight either, might be water weight or too much strenuous exercise with no break as well..
  • FordGal40
    Just got done doing L2D2! Jillian is kicking my *kitten* & I LOVE IT!! Hurt my finger at the very beginning with those darn walk-out push-ups but pushed my way through it...pretty proud of myself!
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Did L2 today. Thinking of holding off a few more days before I go on to L3, as I don't do normally the shred on the days I hit the gym. So I am stretching it out over probably closer to 40 days.
  • flowergirl73
    Day 17 done!
  • flowergirl73
    Day 18 done! Where did everybody go??
  • oanamoise
    Day 16 Done yesterday..Level 3! I'm feeling the burn! :)
  • FordGal40
    I was beginning to think the same thing, where did everyone go? I feel like I'm blowing up this feed. Congrats oanamoise & flowergirl73 for sticking with it! I'll be doing L2D4 today, a little behind you guys but so excited with the progress so far!

Happy Thursday!
  • melaninny
    melaninny Posts: 5
    Level 1, Day 4 :) I started a few weeks back but I realized I wasn't doing a lot of the exercises with proper form so I decided to start over. So challenging especially the pushups!!!!!