(US) Size 12/14 to a size 6/8 - please share :)

Options

Replies

• Bikr
    Bikr Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, so good to see others in the same boat. I'll keep reading for inspiration.
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 5"7, 155.5, started out at 165 and a tight size 12, now at a comfortable 10, but a long way to go!!! Thank you to everyone for posting in here, I feel like I have found my people! You guys are so inspiring!

it really goes to show that weight is just a number...I'm also 5"7 and at 165 i was an 8! at 175 i'm a true 10 and 185 is a 12, but can squeeze into some 10's.
    CRAZY!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing!!! I am definitely inspired....
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm same height. Size 16 now. What did you do?
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump for inspiration... you all ROCK! :wink:
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in this boat...
    5'7" started at size 12/14 170-175 pounds.
    (20 pounds down) now a strong 12.
    My goal is size 8 and goal weight is 135-140.
  • sarahmrimmer
    Options
    BEFORE.jpg
    jne2012_2.jpg
    june2012.jpg

I started out at a size 12/14. I'm currently a 6-8. :wink:

You look GREAT!
    You look amazing!!
  • zumba66girl
    zumba66girl Posts: 136
    Options
    bump :glasses:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    These pics are all sooooo amazing!!!! Very exciting and inspiring to see these!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7" and have gone from a 12 to and 8 (sometimes a 6). I can't for the life of me figure out the picture by you can look at my pictures if you like.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I STARTED AT 14/16

beforeandafter4.jpg

Yowsers!! What an incredible transformation! You look awesome!
  • lakerb85
    lakerb85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sarahmrimmer
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started as a tight size 12 weighing 190 lbs. Over the last 7.5 months, I've lost 45 lbs and am now a comfortable size 6. Basically I tracked EVERYTHING I ate, learned to eat cleaner, cut out pop and fast food, and now enjoy my favorite foods (which happen to be not so great for you) in moderation instead of multiple times a week. I also work out 6-7 days/week either on the elliptical, doing workout videos (I love 30 Day Shred & am a Beachbody coach), doing Zumba, playing tennis, and running. I love to switch things up so I don't get bored! I honestly never thought eating right and exercising would become a lifestyle for me, but it definitely has - I love it!

My Before:

28a7ozt.jpg
    You look great! love your swim suit!

My Afters:

28h0k74.jpg

37qtx.jpg

15nlxt3.jpg
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey ..... hmmm... almost 4 years ago, I was a snug size 14.... probably more like a 16. I started to work-out with a group of friends. The 5 of us were paying for a professional trainer and he worked us.... HARD! Of course, he included a meal plan that I followed religiously for 6 weeks. The meal plan was so strict that I stopped losing weight at the 3 week mark. I did a little research....changed up some things.....Six months later, I was a snug size 10. The difference was so noticeable that people were flocking to me... to touch the hem of my garment to see if they too could lose the weight.

I have continued my healthy habits and I am now a size 4... sometimes a 6... and other times...eh-hem... even a size 2, depending on the designer. My goal is to be a size 2, hence my user name. The change has come over the span of 3.5 years. It is the fierce determination to LOVE the new you that will create a new body. You have to be a size 6 in your mind before you see it in the mirror! In my mind, I Am a size 2.... and so I act like a size 2. What would a size 2 Rikki do? Mind over matter? Sometimes you need the mind to move the matter!

And that is how it's done, ladies and gentlemen.
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration - even though i am from uk!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great inspiration from all.
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Very exciting! I'm 5'6" and started at 198 and a tight 16. Always thought I probably wouldn't go lower than a size 12, but now I'm kinda thinking it's a possibility..just looking forward right now to getting comfortably in a 14, but don't want to get stuck there.
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration:
    started at size 16shirt/18 pants...lost close to 30 lbs and I am still in a size 16shirt/18 pants (though in some shirts I can get down to a size 14 depending on the tightness around the lower belly)....go figure!!!
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump - You all look AMAZING!!! Great job! I have lost 2 pants sizes too but will have to locate pictures....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!